Something to reduce volatility a bit

• Not sure if it's just because there are a lot of new traders, or the impending changes on november 1, but there seem to be some pretty big price swings every single day. I think the following might reduce uncertainty and improve stability a bit:

• Produce some stats showing % of PBs that would have been won by first team had the squad already been introduced
    • limit players that can win PB to 500 - even though no-one beyond 500 is going to win PB, people seem to think that some random unknown player from the Gibraltan league is going to score a hatrick and beat Messi (I know only top 5 leagues can win but you get my point). You could always open it up to the rest once people have seen the impacts of increasing players eligible for PB firsthand.
    • Introduce a good deposit bonus soon, so people are more inclined to add funds to pay for the new players rather than sell their current ones.
    • Keep increasing spreads (I know this is already being done)

Thanks

• @Jimmeh said in Something to reduce volatility a bit:

Keep increasing spreads (I know this is already being done)

Encouraging 'new money' has to be the key so yes definately on that third point!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.