Leroy Sane

• If you look at Hazard's rise yesterday for a hattrick against lowly Cardiff and you take into consideration added media interest due to being dropped early season, surely Sane could hit £10 in value by the end of the season. He was untouchable last year!

• Sane is a awesome player, however on FI great players don’t equate to great investments.

He returned 0 divs last season. He’s one I would consider as a long term hold and he should rise, but not to hazard’s level. I’d say maybe £6-6.50 by end of season if he gets decent game time.

• If it wasn't for Hazards hattrick yesterday, Sane was looking at plenty of divs. Also, added media attention will make a difference, before this season he was quality but with a really low media profile which is building, albeit off of negativity about him not playing for City or Germany

• @Lukeroro said in Leroy Sane:

If you look at Hazard's rise yesterday for a hattrick against lowly Cardiff and you take into consideration added media interest due to being dropped early season, surely Sane could hit £10 in value by the end of the season. He was untouchable last year!

Not sure if this is a pump and dump or just a wind up. You are seriously suggesting that a guy with zero dividends is worth a similar amount to pogba ...

The world has gone utterly bonkers...

• @mike778
    Firstly, Sane looks like the kind of player who can get there. He's only 22.
    Secondly, Pogba will be pumped up as well. I wasn't suggesting he or anyone else would remain stagnant but Sane would hurdle the lot of em.

It's a mix, in my opinion, of Sane being an opportunity to grow and general FI inflation.

• @Lukeroro

Whilst i agree that Sane is a good young prospect who can significantly improve under Pep, if he's willing to change his attitude & that may justify a price increase the difference between his current price & that of Pogba & Hazard (or any of the big hitters) is that they are underpinned by past & present dividends; In the last few weeks Pogba has returned £1.14, Ronaldo 83p & Hazard 23p whilst I don't hold him I believe Sane is ZERO - hence the price differential.

• @Lukeroro said in Leroy Sane:

@mike778
    Firstly, Sane looks like the kind of player who can get there. He's only 22.
    Secondly, Pogba will be pumped up as well. I wasn't suggesting he or anyone else would remain stagnant but Sane would hurdle the lot of em.

It's a mix, in my opinion, of Sane being an opportunity to grow and general FI inflation.

Well if the going rate for a young player who returns bugger all is going to be a tenner then there is going to be a lot of inflation ahead. Karius to £8 anyone ?

Wonder how much someone like naymar will cost ? £50 ? £250 ?

• @mike778
    You. Are. Hilarious.

• @NewUser159387 I understand that. I was suggesting he has the potential to rise a lot in price. Maybe a tenner a share is optimistic!

Remember he's only started one game for City this year so PB has been a write off, and only Hazard had a higher score on Saturday when he did start.

• @Lukeroro That isn't quite correct as Pepe scored a hattrick as well for Lille that day and ended up on around 280 points, which was well ahead of Sane too.

• @TheSleepingGiant checked just before midnight, I'm sure Sane was second behind Hazard.

• @Lukeroro Sane was 3rd 202pts, Pepe 2nd 280, Hazard 1st 317.

• I stand corrected!