So who is your pick to be this years Mo Salah?

• With the season barely underway, I’d be interested to hears ppls predictions who they think will come from obscurity this season, like Vardy and Salah. Who will come from nowhere and rocket up the price chart to be a household name by the end of the season. And Hazard doesn’t count 😉 he was already quality.

• ...and I’m not even talking about Ascensio or Isco- I’m talking about a low down, dirty, greasy sub 3 pounder. A nobody who will be strutting around in May as a £10 god doing Nivea commercials. If you get it right, you will be hailed FI king. But it’s now 3am and I feel like I’m chatting with myself so I’m going to bed.

• @Valhalla hopefully someone will write something soon and we'll all be rich in 8months 🤣🤣

• Richarlison

• MARTIAL has the capability its just the game time. Not quite sub £3 but £3.38 pretty close.

• @NewUser165961

Richalison is a good shout, I'd add Neves Wolves & Mitrovic Fulham; perhaps not quite as spectacular as Salah but neither will disappoint

• @NewUser165961 I was tempted to say richarlison but I've mentioned before that I can only see it being someone who plays for man Utd or Liverpool because they are the club's that attract the media Buzz alongside the performance buzz to attract the massive increase.

That could be a player who joins one of those clubs in January.

Someone like Fekir if he went to Liverpool could be the man. I think you are close with richarlison though.

Just gutted cos I had him at sub £2and sold him as soon as he signed for Everton coz he'd don't nothing for months!

• This post is deleted!

• Lucas Moura is s shout.

Or, due to a long term injury over Christmas to Andros Townsend and the fact he will be a touch sloppy in defending, Wan-Bissaka will push up, play on the right wing and start to burn leftbacks around the country.

Either that or the real long shots:
    With a selection of injuries and internal violence at West Ham, Michail Antonio makes a resurgence and sees him recalled to the England squad and score 12+ after Christmas. From 80p or so, millionaire maker.

Or finally, having sacked Neil Warnock for being irritating and unsuccessful in the Premier League, Cardiff bring in Sam Allardyce over Christmas. Big Sam's first move is to bring in Ryan Shawcross and Big Sam favourite Andy Carroll. Shawcross doesn't quite get into the first team as Sean Morrison is club captain and Sol Bamba is, well, he's Sol Bamba. However, this new, tidy Big Sam outlet are scoring header after header from Junior Hoilett set pieces and Andy Carroll is the highest English scorer in the league because Kane forgets how to kick.. outside bet Sam brings in Kevin Nolan as assistant manager and the lads celebrate avoiding relegation on a "banter boat" in Marbella where Andy Carroll ruptures a liganent standing on uneven sand on the beach and retires.

It is a long shot..

• If your talking EPL maybe Ryan sessengnon, gabriel jesus, ozil Sanchez lacazette, i agree maybe martial, zaha if he got a big transfer, Lucas moura.

Or if you mean generally maybe Sms, paulinho,Lozano, Werner , icardi, asensio(sorry) , vincius junior, simeone, tielemans

Imo Some names I appreciate are already well known and above £3 but from there current prices have huge upside potential. Some are still very young but as they say if your good enough your old enough.

• Hazard...

• I like Zaha and for a bit more money, Sane.

• @Lukeroro :))))

• Maddison. That is all... :)

• @Lukeroro said in So who is your pick to be this years Mo Salah?:

Lucas Moura is s shout.

Or, due to a long term injury over Christmas to Andros Townsend and the fact he will be a touch sloppy in defending, Wan-Bissaka will push up, play on the right wing and start to burn leftbacks around the country.

Either that or the real long shots:
    With a selection of injuries and internal violence at West Ham, Michail Antonio makes a resurgence and sees him recalled to the England squad and score 12+ after Christmas. From 80p or so, millionaire maker.

Or finally, having sacked Neil Warnock for being irritating and unsuccessful in the Premier League, Cardiff bring in Sam Allardyce over Christmas. Big Sam's first move is to bring in Ryan Shawcross and Big Sam favourite Andy Carroll. Shawcross doesn't quite get into the first team as Sean Morrison is club captain and Sol Bamba is, well, he's Sol Bamba. However, this new, tidy Big Sam outlet are scoring header after header from Junior Hoilett set pieces and Andy Carroll is the highest English scorer in the league because Kane forgets how to kick.. outside bet Sam brings in Kevin Nolan as assistant manager and the lads celebrate avoiding relegation on a "banter boat" in Marbella where Andy Carroll ruptures a liganent standing on uneven sand on the beach and retires.

It is a long shot..

😄love this. Was on the edge of my seat to see what happens next.

• Yes, Moura is a good shout. He has started brightly. Geubells is 17 and not even on the bench. Fekir is a little fecker because he’s just started playing well after I sold him. Little Mexican Lozano looks world class but is in a non PB league. Sessegnon not getting game time. Asensio destroyed Croatia single handedly but already near the £5 mark. Vinicius jnr is meant to be the new Neymar but Real have stuck him the second team for the year where he’s having shit kicked out of him for showboating by the oppo. So I’m going Lozano or Moura if I had to decide on someone.

• @M.s.b Tielemans!!!

Have no futures but think Tielemans will be the cojones.
    Mandragora, who I don't own either, I think will have a good year at Udinese and over the next couple of summers he will be off to either Milan. Year behind Tielemans but big potential for growth.

• @NewUser165961 Great shout!

• @Dave-C said in So who is your pick to be this years Mo Salah?:

Hazard...

Uncanny timing... :-)

• Think we can re-title it to ''Who will be the next Hazard,'' I know he didn't start below £3 but his increase since the start of the season has been phenomenal, Sarri getting the best out of him? Or the realisation that after a summer 'come and get me cry' that fell on deaf ears???

A few interesting shouts on here but think the point has been missed that Salah's rise was because he was scoring so many goals for a top 4 side challenging for the CL, which led to lots of MB + PB returns as well.

So a striker for a top side who's going to bang in lots of goals and get the media attention with it - not sure there's anyone currently under £3 in the EPL for that, not sure if any of the big clubs will be in the market for a striker in Jan?

Think there's plenty of room for growth from PEA if he can fire Arsenal up the table and help them progress in the EL - (full disclosure that I own him!) and very pleased to see him win the MB yesterday.

Also think Ozil is still under-valued, I mean his style is unlikely to lead to PB anytime soon but he's picked up 53p in MB this year alone! Yet people keep promoting players who might one day win a MB / PB :-D