Tonights trader event

• So who will be heading to the trader event tonight? I am

• Meeeeeee mind you I am going on my own 😪

• Can't go but please can those attending report back on any useful info afterwards. In particular, any info on financial performance of FI would be welcome if they are willing to offer any transparency on this (no obligation though given Jersey registration). Clearly they are investing lots but how protected are our funds in the event of a collapse?

• @NewUser145896 come say hello so am i

• @NewUser162554 i always do a summary after an event :)

• @NewUser162554 Hi mate, some useful info from the T and C's regarding your funds:

14 YOUR FUNDS
    14.1 We are required by our licence to inform you about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency. We hold user funds separate from company funds in an investment bank account. This means that steps have been taken to protect your funds but that there is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid in the event of insolvency. This meets the Regulator's requirements for the segregation of user funds at the level: medium segregation.
    14.2 Sums deposited in your account will be held within a standalone trading account held in the name of BetIndex Limited. This account is separate to BetIndex Limited general trading account and is used for all of BetIndex Limited users. Only trading deposits and withdrawals will be processed within this account. We are required by our licence to inform you about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency, this can be seen at http://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/for-the-public/Your-rights/Protection-of-customer-funds.aspx . We hold user funds separate from company funds in a standalone bank account and in reserve funds which we hold with our payment processors. This means that steps have been taken to protect your funds but that there is no absolute guarantee that all funds will be repaid in the event of insolvency. This meets the Regulator's requirements for the segregation of user funds at the level: medium segregation.

• Dunno if I'm going to be able to make it tonight the traffics terrible I'm gutted , why couldn't this of been a Saturday 😪😪

• What time does it start?

• Key summary

Any share due to expire pre oct 2019 to ve extended by 12 months.

Order books.

Now live NZ.

Targetring two large western europe countires - germany and spain?

End of 100 share limit with order books

• @Noirx4 + now live Canada

• Thanks. Any indication re timing of order books? Presume means end of instant sell - so if Ronaldo breaks his leg what security is for his holders?

• @Noirx4 Was there any discussion about a share split at the event?

• Live Canada.
    Saying the only way FI will collapse is if UK banned betting :)
    Website is https://beta.footballindex.co.uk. Same login
    Old site will stay for a couple of months.
    Can search by team or country.
    Can see what % of people are on each player. that's interesting. Oh I made a mistake there, the %'s are 24hr profit/loss.
    Order books will show what prices of sell and buy there are, as in a visual queue. Not sure if that's live yet as I can't find it?
    No movement on IPO's in that you still won't know what price you're buying at. I asked if there would be a limit on IPO futures bought, as they're hinting that there may be some small changes to higher quantities on general selling and buying.

Also mentioned the forum disquiet about suspected bots, they are saying they are monitoring the situation, and that captcha boxes might slow the system. But It's possible as I've aired it, that they may start thinking about solutions. They didn't confirm or deny.bots.
    New website allows portfolio sorting same as app.
    Hour and a half slideshow and Q&A's.
    One free drink and nibbles. Branded bag with T shirt.
    Adam Cole stayed to socialize. Very nice guy and a great team behind him from some top previous gambling companies who just love the concept as much as we do.
    Great evening, very friendly people.

• @Metropolis_山の中の市 Yes, no comment atm!

• @Ollie thanks for the feedback.

Couple of qs.

How do you see the % of people invested in the player on the beta site? I couldn't see it.

Does the beta site allow portfolio to be downloaded to csv?

Thanks for raising the issue of bots. Glad to hear it's on their radar.

Will instant sell be completely removed?

• @NewUser162554

Will be similar to now -

Currently - if Ronaldo breaks leg instant sell price will collapse within minutes.
    Future - If Ronaldo breaks leg you will sell at the price someone is prepared to pay which will be reasonable as he will hoover up plenty of MB but will be significantly less.
    This is the risk to take for holding a £13 player on his way to his 34th birthday - you cannot expect to hold him and if something goes wrong sell him for a few pence less!!

• @Fletch this

• @Fletch I don't hold him, too risky for me given his age. My concern is what happens if a player sustains a career ending injury (hence my Ronaldo example, given he could be one serious injury away from retirement) - noone will want to buy, even for brief MB... Without security of IS, the platform becomes a riskier proposition.

• @NewUser162554

You have no security even with instant sell - Say Ronaldo breaks leg the instant sell price will drop like a stone.

I take it you have not researched what happened with W Rooney & Z Ibrahimovic

• @Fletch at least you'd have a chance of getting something back with IS, even a fraction.