Am I missing something, but Bale at 7.20 is a steal given his main role for Real now ?!

• Surely over the next season, he should definitely rise by a £1.50 (at least), or am I reading this wrong!?

• @NewUser180407 agree some value in RMFC, prices of both Benzema and Modric are low considering they are a focal point now

• @NewUser180248 said in Am I missing something, but Bale at 7.20 is a steal given his main role for Real now ?!:

@NewUser180407 agree some value in RMFC, prices of both Benzema and Modric are low considering they are a focal point now

I'd say the only negatives for Benzema and Modric would be their age.

Madrid appear to have a clear succession line planned out, with the likes of Asensio, Isco, Ceballos all getting regular game time, and 1 of these 3 will likely take over from Modric next season.

I'm enjoying this switch from Real Madrid, towards a focus on developing young Spanish stars.

But at the moment, I'd say Bale, Kroos, Marcelo and Ramos appear to be the only guaranteed starters this season.

• Isco will grow into the team more and more. He is to good for the bench.

• we get so many of these 'why is he so cheap' threads and I wonder if its just folk pumping after jumping on themselves??

Already at 7.38 now (so a 0.18 rise in 2 hours) I hope that rather than just query the reason to why he's priced a certain amount that you might of had a dabble and saw enough value to back him yourself?

The whole idea is that 'all' the best players will grow and we 'all' make money so rather than point the obvious out I would rather hear reasons to back for or against Bale?

Yes he's a great player... Yes he's underpriced... Yes you better start buying then!!!!