How have you used the bonus

• Just wondering what strategy people have used today to take advantage of the bonus.

For what its worth mine has been to:

Sell as soon as possible the mistakes and the players doing nothing in my portfolio and use the funds to buy big guns - That has worked and already quids in.

Used new funds with bonus to buy players aged 20 to 23 already with top teams who I can hold for 3 years at a discount price of 10% (bonus) this has not seen the same returns as the big guns but may well do over the coming months and years.

However the real plus is that I am now really happy with my portfolio and not having to look at the duds I have bought :)

• I made sure I didn't get excited and blow my wad on a bunch of players I wouldn't have bought before the deposit.

Just topped up the players I'd already put my faith in who have done well so far, and will hopefully carry on doing so!

• @CleanShirtTrader I did exaclty this, not one new player in my port, topped up on most of my players

• I went in on Zaha early doors and seen immediate returns, Saul Niguez too and a couple of Italian unknowns... Definitely looked towards the bargain basement bin to spread the risk and increase growth potential... Would feel uneasy about jumping on the big boys during a price hike!!!

• @Fletch exactly the same here, got to dump 2 of my biggest losses, and still saw big profits, my only negative (if u can call it that) is i now only own 7 players, but they are all very much in the green.

• Absolutely blown the lot on top draw players, boom watch the money roll in. Simple. Ha

• Had phone in my hand when the deposit bonus notification dropped which was lucky (last time I was out and missed the crazy rises in the first hour)

Immediately put the spare £3k balance on my FI account into the MB/PB big dogs right at the start of the mega-surge won't get a deposit bonus for that but past experience told me those players would go boom first

Then deposited the available funds in my bank account £2.5k into FI and put that straight into the PB bosses before the secondary surge will get 10% on that too

Happy enough with that profit up 7% today will probably sit this one out now

• @Dave-C said in How have you used the bonus:

Had phone in my hand when the deposit bonus notification dropped which was lucky (last time I was out and missed the crazy rises in the first hour)

Immediately put the spare £3k balance on my FI account into the MB/PB big dogs right at the start of the mega-surge won't get a deposit bonus for that but past experience told me those players would go boom first

Then deposited the available funds in my bank account £2.5k into FI and put that straight into the PB bosses before the secondary surge will get 10% on that too

How did you set up notifications for it?

• @NewUser140313 CHECK @Noirx4 DATA package, added bonus of key alerts for IPO's and today the Bonus :)

• @NewUser140313 said in How have you used the bonus:

@Dave-C said in How have you used the bonus:

Had phone in my hand when the deposit bonus notification dropped which was lucky (last time I was out and missed the crazy rises in the first hour)

How did you set up notifications for it?

I've got the latest version of the iPhone app notifications come automatically not all of them as useful

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.