Jan 2019 Transfer targets !!

• Hey Guys

Who is holding players due to the potential of them making a move in Jan 2019?

• Will Pogba go in Jan?
    • Who will Barcelona/Real Madrid/PSG sign?
    • Will Chelsea get another striker? (let hope so...)

Let's hear your thoughts....

Cheers

AndyP

• My thoughts are that anyone signing Pogba is just a glutton for punishment...apart from us FI punters mind!
    It would be the best crystal ball in the world to see who them 3 are going to sign, how's about Rashford as a wild card?
    Chelsea can have Joselu if they want...maybe swap with Willian and Morata thrown in?

• United to offload Sanchez, somewhere.....

• @NewUser60527 Hows that going to go?

United - Want to buy Sanchez?
    Big Club - Ya go on then
    Sanchez's Agent - We want the same wages or more than he is no now.
    Big Club - Ya right lol bye

• @Misto said in Jan 2019 Transfer targets !!:

@NewUser60527 Hows that going to go?

United - Want to buy Sanchez?
    Big Club - Ya go on then
    Sanchez's Agent - We want the same wages or more than he is no now.
    Big Club - Ya right lol bye

I just want him out, biggest flop ever.

It was a tongue and cheek comment to be honest.

• Utd need to get rid of Mourinho. He makes most of their players look worse than they actually are.

Lukaku, Sanchez, Pogba, etc, would all do better under a new manager.

• @ocs123 said in Jan 2019 Transfer targets !!:

Utd need to get rid of Mourinho. He makes most of their players look worse than they actually are.

If I could, I'd upvote this 4 times

• At the end of EVERY transfer window I look at players to purchase with a view to who might go where in the next transfer window - I think having this strategy means you can get in before values start to rise in Nov/Dec etc so you can often get out sometimes even before the window has even opened with profit!

Good targets now for me would be the likes of Pavon & Barrios at Boca? Rabiot at PSG, Pogba (for gossip alone), the Ajax & PSV boys?

I would say the majority of the players I hold though are ones that might get some media attention within the next couple of transfer windows which is important for potential growth value imo as futures aren't just restricted to performance.

• @ocs123 said in Jan 2019 Transfer targets !!:

Utd need to get rid of Mourinho. He makes most of their players look worse than they actually are.

This. I can see united being cautious in the next few windows as they consider a post-Mourinho future.

I think we may see Chelsea go for a striker and offload Morata.would love to see Werner given a chance at a bigger club.

Big Sam to come in at the bottom club? Could see some fringe players on the move. Welbeck maybe, or Rashford even?

• Paqueta. Flamengo star man heavily linked to Man U and others in Jan.

• Welbeck to Palace and getting rid of benteke

• In terms of big moves that may create some MB opportunities, I can foresee:

• Man Utd - centre back.
    • Arsenal - winger.
    • Chelsea - striker.

• Hector Herrera of Porto
    Out of contract in the summer and linked with Spurs, Real Madrid amongst others

Almamy Toure of Monaco again out of contract in the summer and has had links with EPL clubs

Adrien Rabiot PSG another summer Bosman.
    Linked with just about everybody.

All 3 will have rumours as we approach January

• @Comrade said in Jan 2019 Transfer targets !!:

Almamy Toure of Monaco again out of contract in the summer and has had links with EPL clubs

Almamy Toure is a massive prospect. Monaco have produced Mendy and Fabinho out of that attacking wingback style and Toure was good enough to let Fabinho move into centre mid last year before the Liverpool move.
    Only 22 as well.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.