Kevin De Bruyne

• We can all see that KDB has had a recent big rise, of course he is slowly coming back from injury so this is to be expected. I just wonder if people now think he can offer some returns on the Index? I held him when i first started on the index due to his name and reputation but quickly learnt he never returned much. I wonder now people's reason for investing?

• Purely price rise for me, can see him following hazard with a big price rise once he's back fit

• @NewUser175785 Even without winning any PB or MB?

• @NewUser50555 I'm hoping so. He's good for goals and assists and city score Hazard isn't a big payer either

• Another trader said he brought a load of de Bruyne and not pogba because he said he was a much better player.

Fi and fantasy football are completely different .....

• Honestly, I think a lot of the KDB rise is new traders seeing a great player available for much less £££ than his world class counterparts.

There could be some burnt fingers once KDB returns and continues popping in good but not great 150 PB returns.

• @playingcards1 said in Kevin De Bruyne:

Honestly, I think a lot of the KDB rise is new traders seeing a great player available for much less £££ than his world class counterparts.

There could be some burnt fingers once KDB returns and continues popping in good but not great 150 PB returns.

Honestly - starting to wonder about this Sane is trading at over £5 and he has never won a dividend. He is basically trading at 50% of the price Salah was last year at his peak when he was winning media every day, scoring 40 goals etc.

Value is pretty much going out the window at the moment - if it keeps going then we will be in the position we were in before PB came in.

• Reports are coming out to say KDB is back in training. Can see another price rise for him coming soon...

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.