Sickness or death.

• Good morning fellow traders, Pretty depressing one here.
    So what happens if tomorrow i don't wake up, or become seriously poorly, has this ever crossed your minds ??
    I currently have around 20k here including profits, and although that may not be a lot of money to some of you, for me it's close to all my savings (obviously not everything).
    Is there any rules or information here to what actions would be taken ? I've tried explaining to my missus how she can Instant sell and withdraw in worse case scenario, or market sell if all my players are on the rise, but not sure she really understood 🤦‍♂️ it's a pretty scary thought knowing some people have 1/2 million quid in their portfolios.. opinions or any knowledge to the rules extremely appreciated guys n girls.

• Create a short video for the Mrs.. there you can be specific with dates! Sell Pogba Dec 31st to maximise profit before there's a chance of him leaving.

Just imagine your will being read "if Jose gets sacked from Utd, all of my savings are to be invested into Marcus Rashford" and she'd be able to continue your account for a year or so aha

• @Lukeroro hahaha best will ever, I was actually wondering if there exists a video on how to sell up with best possible profits, that way i could just e-mail her that video 🙈🤣🤣🤣