Hazard price drop??

• Does anyone know why Hazard's price is dropping in comparison to other players?

Cheers

AndyP

• @AndyP32 Just going to copy this from SOTD on the IndexGain chat as it pretty much sums it up:
    "Re: Hazard once any big player starts to drop a little normally quickly builds up momentum as people shit it. As seen with Salah a couple of weeks ago and they normally drop 25-60p quite quickly. If you believe in him don’t worry about it."

• @BL__FI Cheers, i'm not selling my Hazard shares because i believe he can reach big heights in the next few months....I've been on the index since June 2016 so i have seen this many times but I do miss some breaking news from the world of football which usually bites me if i'm late finding out ....lol

• @AndyP32

He's risen from £7 to £12 in 2 months so natural profit taking + many would have dumped their bonus deposit money into the top 10 players & now they have qualified for the bonus will sell out. He will rise again when he next performs on the field & his quality will lead to further transfer speculation about a Real Madrid/Barca/PSG move over the next few windows = great long term hold IMHO.