Pogba skyrocketing

• What is hoing on?

• @tommyboy2104

Mourinho says he'll never captain club again whilst they are still there - MB GOLD DUST.

• @tommyboy2104

Recent news story suggesting Jose told Pogba (in front of the rest of the squad) that he will never captain the team again, after his latest outburst following the disappointing draw against Wolves.

Folk must be throwing money into Pogba in anticipation of the media buzz that is likely to follow.

• Pogba wants to move. United say no. Pogba creates team unrest. Pogba moves.

• Or Mourinho goes .... either way with 3 months to next window its media gold

• When is the right time to sell Pogba? Given this feud plus transfer speculation is going to drag on till at leat the next window and possibly summer?
    I’m lucky enough to hold 500 @ £6.25 and told myself as soon as he reaches £10.00 will sell but he keeps exceeding expectation and luckily kept ahold of him.

• @NewUser139504 said in Pogba skyrocketing:

When is the right time to sell Pogba? Given this feud plus transfer speculation is going to drag on till at leat the next window and possibly summer?
    I’m lucky enough to hold 500 @ £6.25 and told myself as soon as he reaches £10.00 will sell but he keeps exceeding expectation and luckily keet ahold of him.

Depends how risk averse you are ..

If I had 6.5k tied up in him like you then I wouldn't risk going into the Jan transfer window with him

• @NewUser139504

It would be crazy to sell (unless you desperately need the cash) MB dividends alone will cover any possible falls; 131p in the last 2 months alone & probably heading for another 5p tomorrow now, as you seem to know there will be no end to this speculation until one or both finally leave the club. You're very lucky to hold so many it's money in the bank & will earn you far more, hold your nerve & sit tight.

• I see Mourinho leaving before Pogba.

• Wise advice... defo see Mourinho leaving before Pogba I’m a bit of a risk taker and the MB/PB potential is great over the next few months will need to keep a very close eye in Jan window on this one...

• Also seems the whole thing about Salah's best goal in the world, although it probably wasn't even his best goal of the season, has taken over today's news.

And the fact Salah didn't get into the Team of the Year.

• @Lukeroro yesterday’s MB score of 4760 by Salah is probably the highest MB score I’ve seen

• @NewUser139504 indeed.

• He's crept up another 250 media points in the past 15 minutes!

• and up from 970 to 1220 since I last posted. He's flying!

• It's blooming marvellous, also hold 500 on Pogba, but not at that price, not complaining though, he only hit £10 in september and could manage £14 before October 📈

• @Andy-M Should do a Pogba sweepstake. Guess his price on Christmas day!

• 9.5% spread on Pogba
    better make sure your exit strategy is well timed

• @NewUser159184

Why the rush to need an exit strategy - Pogba will be a media magnet for the full 3 years even if he moves to Italy or Spain plus will win some PB - Will always be involved in Champions League and the next euros so will provide a great return on capital and should really form part of any good diversified portfolio.

• Don’t underestimate the Man Utd media buzz factor.

Pogba at Barca, Real or Juve won’t be a circa £14 player. He’ll probably drop back towards the £10 mark, maybe less. His PB returns have been very poor for quite a while now, so his price is heavily dependent on English Media orientated MB.

So an exit strategy is vital, if he leaves Utd.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.