Pogba?

• Who thinks his bubble will burst in January

• @Mazza-magic

His price is largely driven by MB dividends; £1.36 in the last couple of months alone & whilst they continue that will continue to support the price.

Feel free to call when Mourinho, Pogba or his agent will start keeping their mouth shut & getting on with their job or when the media will grow tired of the story that just keeps on giving but I suggest if this Barca transfer speculation takes hold his MB will only increase & so will his price.

• @Mazza-magic it all depends if any decisions are set in stone by the end of the January transfer window, at the moment it looks like traders are holding out for a 'BREAKING NEWS' moment in Jan and then cash-out for profit....

As long as everything is still unsettled between him and the club then he is a Media magnet, even if he does not move in Jan then I still think that his price will not go down much because of a potential move in the summer !! but if he signs a new contract or somebody tweets something saying that he is staying at Man Utd then his price will probably plummet around £2-3....Remember the Messi saga!!

• @AndyP32 I don't see Pogba's price dropping due to him staying at Utd. In fact, quite the opposite. Being Utd is keeping him in the middle of the limelight.

And I don't see him signing a new Utd contract any time soon anyway ahaha

• His price will likely drop whenever he (or maybe Mourinho) actually leaves Manchester United. If that's in January then so be it. I wouldn't call it a "bubble bursting" though, just a price correction if and when his likelihood of returning dividends decreases. As it stands, he's a media magnet and even managed to provide some PB returns this season, so his high price makes sense.

• I understand his price being high more than I do Neymar s price but I also see a bit of a bubble burst but he is a media magnate

• @Mazza-magic rather specific, but I've been wondering about this generally (when his price will drop). To me, he is alone amongst the top players, in that he's the only one not justifying his price based on performances, and relies almost completely on MB. Makes him a very risky investment in my opinion. All it takes Is a transfer to Juventus, and there goes him MB and value. He would need to do something special at Juve to reach £5. Look at Coutinho's transfer for example.

I'm a big fan of PB, and think this is an example of why MB dividends should be reduced (with PB increasing of course).

• @Metropolis_山の中の市 said in Pogba?:

@Mazza-magic rather specific, but I've been wondering about this generally (when his price will drop). To me, he is alone amongst the top players, in that he's the only one not justifying his price based on performances, and relies almost completely on MB. Makes him a very risky investment in my opinion. All it takes Is a transfer to Juventus, and there goes him MB and value. He would need to do something special at Juve to reach £5. Look at Coutinho's transfer for example.

I'm a big fan of PB, and think this is an example of why MB dividends should be reduced (with PB increasing of course).

Do you really think Juventus will pay £150-200 million plus XXXXXwages for him, I dont think so.

Barcelona/PSG/Madrid are the only clubs who could afford him.

I still think he will stay anyway and work with the new manager either Poch or Zidane.

• @NewUser60527

Man City could also afford him

That would be a story in itself (would never happen though)

• @NewUser159184 said in Pogba?:

@NewUser60527

Man City could also afford him

That would be a story in itself (would never happen though)

Mb everyday for a year!

• I think he's gone up so much today he's bound to go down the media train soon moved on

• The Jose v Pogba story is going nowhere, it’s got more legs than a centipede.

Have you seen the latest video of the training ground clash....

This shit is gold dust.

• @NewUser92251 media train moved on? Evidence please?

• I hold so much Pobga and with this shit storm at United brewing. I just want football to stop for a few weeks and have triple media days.

• @NewUser162554 said in Pogba?:

@NewUser92251 media train moved on? Evidence please?

I think he woke up to hazard on 1000ish points due goal n worlds greatest player headlines. Pogba was only on about 120 from memory and miles behind,

He’s going to overtake him soon

• I personally think the Hazard news will cool down this afternoon, but the Pogba news will keep coming and coming all day and night.

• @Ringers typical of FI impulsive reactions - so many quick judgments made without any hard data to back up.

• Pogba back in front and still getting buzz

• His buzz is fading away though. Looks like his MB score will be lower today than yesterday.

The real test will be when he doesn't win MB on Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Will traders stick with him (they should do really, because he'll win plenty more dividends over the coming months) or start a sell off?

His £1+ spread is brutal, so anyone who bought at £13.30 or higher isn't going to make any / much money if they instant sell.

• The sooner order books are here the better the spreads will be

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.