Top 10 players born since 1999

• I am looking for some help, so far I have concentrated my research and funds mainly into the big names and this has proved very profitable. However I now hold all the players I want and in significant amounts and want to add in some much younger players. I intend to split all future dividends and proceeds from the sale of players 50/50 between topping up may already large holdings in the blue chip MB/PB players and new young starlets. Currently I have looked at the bigger names such as:

T Weah - bought 100
    V Junior - bought 100
    D Dalot - bought 100
    P Foden - Zero
    J Sancho - Zero
    K Havertz - Zero
    R Sessegnon - Zero
    M Mount - Zero
    P Pellegri - Zero
    Hudson- Odoi - Zero

Would love thoughts on these and other lesser known youngsters but will say I will be buying plenty of Keiron Dowell (Everton) when he is finally IPO's he will play tonight in the cup and advise you to add him to your lists as he will be worth plenty within 3 years.

• @Fletch

Looked at similar players myself & I agree they all have great potential BUT now is the question of timing as they are all buy, sell or hold at current prices.

I've bought Weah & Sessegnon; tempted by Pellegri, Havertz, Dalot & Sancho but Foden, Mount, Hudson - Odoi are vastly over priced given their medium term outlook.

I would add to your list (I hold them); Bennetts B Gladbach, Jean K Augustin Liepzig, Aouar Lyon, Dembele Lyon, Edouard Celtic, Wolf Salzburg & St Maximin Nice.

• Dan Axel Zagadou for Borrussia Dortmund. He makes the starting line up tonight for the 1st time this season, he did play pre season. Young french defender currently going cheap.

• @Harmonica said in Top 10 players born since 1999:

Dan Axel Zagadou for Borrussia Dortmund.

Not a bad call; Ended with 213 PB score (only beaten by Akanji who stood next to him on 266) in a 7-0 win!

• Keep an eye on Justin Kluivert at Roma. Patrick Kluivert’s boy.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.