Messi to bounce back in champions league?

• Looking for advice on my investment in messi. After Barcelona having 2 poor results he has started to decline. Are people just panicking and getting rid for the last 2 results?? Should I keep my shares in him and hope he bounces back up on European nights or cut my losses?? Like to hear others opion
    Thanks

• ???????

His price has increased by just under 10 percent in the last week !!! Slight drop off after end of bonus period that's all.

• He won a PB Last week after scoring a hat trick

• Maybe he is talking about a different Messi .... maybe there is a Jim Messi in the Barcelona B team

• Haha no as soon as full time came in tonight he just had a quick drop, thought it was going to continue. Only been on FI a week so still learning ropes.

• my new ford focus dropped in value by £500 as soon as i drove it off the garage forecourt. Should I sell it?

• Good point, lesson learnt. Probably never had this situation before since game been about only three years but what you think about the likes of Ronaldo messi etc as there getting older. You think people will start shifting the shares at end of this season. I have a bit in mbappe for future when there past it.

• some of the replies are a bit harsh!

• Ronaldo will be playing well into his 60's hell be like the modern age Stanley Mathews

• @Ash88 said in Messi to bounce back in champions league?:

Good point, lesson learnt. Probably never had this situation before since game been about only three years but what you think about the likes of Ronaldo messi etc as there getting older. You think people will start shifting the shares at end of this season. I have a bit in mbappe for future when there past it.

Depending on changes to the market and so on then there is a good chance most stable players may drop in value as money moves to transfer speculation players.

Honestly if you are jittery about a small drop now, you will be having heart attacks in the transfer window. Players can lose 65 perceny of their value in an hour or so.