Championship Players to Increase

• Last season, some Championship players began to grow and grow from well under £1. Obvious names being Mitrovic when he loaned to Fulham, Grealish and Maddison. Inflation suggests some of these for this year may already be over a pound but the likes of Mason Mount are out of the question. Thinking hidden gems!!

Any early guesses as to who it'll be this year. Got a hunch on Gil Dias and Ashley Fletcher as the season goes on. Waiting on Kemar Roofe to IPO..

• I’m a leeds fan and always rated roofe but the one player that always catches my eye is Bradley dack for Blackburn. How has he not been noticed by prem clubs yet puzzles me. Waiting for him to get his move.

• Bradley dack best player outside the premier defo. Was a regular at gills games when he was there and he was clearly prem quality then but only seems to have got better.

• I've lost a bloody fortune on Gil Dias who's done nothing for Forest since scoring v Newcastle... As a reds fan he's the only player I could invest in so had to back one of my own just for the sake of it but he's probably my worst investment right now... I do hold hope for him though and as mentioned I think the Championship is seeing huge growth (especially within those teams that could go up)...

As a rule (other than the one i've recently broken) I won't invest in Championship players (perhaps until April/May next year) but as English football fans I do see the sentimental investment in investing in the players we support or watch week in week out so no surprise this sector of the market is growing!!

As above remember watching Dack at Gillingham and thought he had swagger... I wonder if he can go all the way as i know he's had troubles in the past but no doubt he has ability!! Plenty of young players kicking around the EFL and lower than can go on to great things though!

• As a Liverpool fan I'm looking for opportunities to invest in players that go on loan to championship clubs as they have a potential path back to the prem.
    I got on Harry Wilson when he went to Hull last season at 50p, when he'd played and scored regularly and got into the Wales squad I cashed in at £1. Wished I'd done the same again this season as he's up around £1.50 now.
    Tammy Abraham could see a big rise if he bangs them in for Villa. Mount has seen a rise already as a result of regular games and potential for a future in the prem.

• one name that's just came to the back of my mind (who's not yet on FI) is Kieran Dowell who was at Forest on loan last season. He scored 10 goals and contributed to many more took free kicks and corners (good MF for PB) and was part of the England U20 World Cup winning squad... Think he's hardly kicked a ball for Everton this season (was supposed to have played really well in his one and only start in the League Cup) but I think he could be a Marco Silva kind of player and will hopefully get a chance before the season is out... Under the radar could IPO quite cheap in comparison to others but already proved (as he did when Forest beat Arsenal last season) that he won't look out of his depth against quality opposition.

Hate to say it but was really impressed with Wilson & Mount the other night... Tom Lawrence is also a decent prospect with goals from midfield!

• @dannypea

Agree with you there, I have posted a couple of times about him recently, he will play in the next round of the league cup, Silva sees him as a number 10 so is behind Siggurson but will get plenty of chances before the end of the season and could be a real flyer

• Keep an eye on John McGinn at Villa too. Did you see his volley last weekend?!

• @IndexAddict He's still worth re-acquiring now, given that Derby are still in the Caribou Cup (where the world sat up and took notice of the kid after that wonder strike free kick against our enemy 😎). Come the end of the season there'll be premier league clubs coming in for him so I'd deffo take him as a med-long term investment. I got in at £1.19 on Monday...he's already at £1.73 now!! Likely to keep rising with more games for Derby (hopefully more TV exposure too).

I love this Football Index palarva! It's boss!!! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.