Talisca and carrasco

• With taliscas loan deal coming to an end and carrasco agent saying he wants a move to seria a in the future there prices have went up over the last couple of weeks... thoughts on what there value will be if they return to Europe?

• @Chris95

I hold Talisca @113 & Carrasco @73 & am happy to sit tight until a destination becomes clear, if there's some MB thrown in as well happy days!

They will inevitably worth more than they are now & would be disappointed if they didn't break £2 each possibly more depending on how high profile the interested clubs are.

• I have been holding these players for a while. And mentioned in a previous post. There is clear growth in both. Especially Carrasco.

• Talisco had a nice rise today,can't see any links yet though,anybody got any info?

• Carrasco is a smart play for anyone right now. 25 years old, he’s coming back to Europe sooner rather then later and should rise to at least £2 or a bit more as someone previously suggested.

• @NewUser159387 thoughts now mate?

• @Chris95

Not as cheap as they were but I still see value in them short/medium term, as I see a European move as far more likely than not; ultimately it will depend on the stature of the club they go to whether it's seen as a great PB/MB opportunity & associated further price rise or a slightly disappointing let down but i still hold (@136 & @188 currently) & am not tempted to sell for at least a couple more months. Looking at comparable talents if they eventually hit £2.50-£3 it wouldn't surprise me.

• I agree that Carrasco could easily hit £2. It's just a matter of at what point he heads back to Europe. At current pricing it still seems a very safe bet . Might have to accept it still might be another season but I would take to % increase any day over a year or 2.

• https://en.as.com/en/2018/10/12/football/1539339186_965326.html

Good sign for anyone holding Carrasco. Hopefully the European scouts still have their eye on him!

• @NewUser731
    Could be a shout for him to end up back at Monaco. Worked with Henry in the national set up and got along well supposedly. Wouldn't be surprised if he moves there...

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.