New traders

• Can anyone explain me please what for and how they will join FI on Xmas or after season?
    The point is if :
    -Pogba hit 20£+/Xmas 25£+ end of the season,
    -at least one player 20£+ Xmas /end of the season,
    -15+ players 10£ / 15£ Xmas/end of the season,
    -top 200 prices of players will go at least 2£+ up,
    -top 200 the lawest price start at 3£+,
    -strong PB players at least 5£+,
    -MB players- like above 15£+/20£+

So new traders will be starting with at least 5k+ budget to build balanced portfolio !?
    500£,1k will be not enough even to buy few Pogba and few PB players...
    Imagine that you would like to buy Pogba at 25£ x100shares =2500£ just on him...

What would you like to buy with budget when you joined FI few months ago, years ago after Xmas /New Year ?? Many LESS shares for sure-would you still join FI ??
    Is FI going in right direction?? Isn't to fast?? That boom in last few weeks should be spread for months IMO, if I'm wrong so why not to keep fingers crossed and believe in that - Pogba hit 30£+, top 200 start 5£+ on Xmas and FOOTY jump, not from 30>40k only 40>150k and people(and only them) who joined FI before season start will be very happy 😊 (anyway 10£ Pogba - 4 months ago people said that would be his price on Xmas!!).

But WHAT about new traders - no chance that people still gonna be joining FI with 100£,500£,1k, or so... and watching YouTube How to make 500£ or challenge 100£>500£ where Pogba was5£!!

• @Mundek The guys running FI seem pretty smart and are aware of these potential issues as they are often raised at trader meets or on the Twitter Q&As. Once prices really start to explode (e.g. several players above £15 and some above £20) they will either take the cosmetic step of a share and dividend split (maybe rounding dividends up rather than down so there is also a slight financial benefit for traders), allow people to buy fractions in players, or (if the market has really stretched making yields far lower) there may even be a dividend increase, although I wouldn't bet on that anytime soon as even at £15 the top players can provide impressive returns in terms of dividend percentages.

• @BL__FI OK, but all that things gonna help traders who joined index at least 4months ago NOT new ones.
    If dividends will go up so how this will help new people joing FI with 1000£ or 2000£?? All benefits will go to OLD traders cos they keeping 1000 of shares!! New fella will still have to pay astronomical price for Pogba to win MB!

Like you said at 15£ witch is now - the top players can provide impressive returns in terms of dividend percentages.

But I'm talking about Xmas or nxt season when all that kind of thing can happen?!
    If Pogba hit 25£+ how much dividend they will offer to make sure people will still buy him when they join FI??

• @Mundek It would help because they'd get better potential returns for their £1000 or £2000. It makes no difference to a new trader if someone else has thousands of shares in someone, they are focused on their own portfolio. If you have a smaller portfolio you're always going to have to make do with smaller numbers of shares in the bigger players, or focusing on the lower end of the market. I myself have a fairly small portfolio and only have 20 Pogba, so I take the £1 for MB on a regular basis and have more shares in cheaper players. Yes traders who've been around longer will potentially benefit more from future developments (lucky us!), but that doesn't mean new traders won't want to join or won't be able to make money.

Let's imagine someone (Pogba, Neymar, Mbappe, whoever) hits £25 pounds sometime next year, so at that point FI divide every player's price in half, double the number of shares held and cut MB dividends to 3p instead of 5p, with PB dividends halving. I think people would be interested in the £12.50 player at that stage. And if they still feel that's out of their budget they would be able to get someone who used to cost £10 (maybe a James Rodriguez type) for £5, and still get 9p per share when he wins star man on a triple day. Or buy someone currently £2 for £1, and again, if they make a good pick can get 2-9p per share back depending on what level of PB they win.

That's just one example, but my point really is I think you can relax. FI know what their business model is, they know they need to stay attractive to new customers, so they will adjust the system as necessary when they feel the time is right. Just like they did with the previous share split, the introduction of PB, etc.

• @BL__FI I can’t see many newbies buying people like Pogba, Mbappe or Hazard for half price on Xmas time and receive half of dividends cos is still the same mate! Sure they will earn MB,not sure about PB but compared to how much they cost, this is only a small amount compared to their price.
    They will be 'BIG ' just for divs but 'SMALL' for growth (please don't tell me That Pogba still gonna be raising - 2020 and 50£+).
    FI is not a kind of savings account or isa, there is now way new traders will put a couple of grand into Neymar/Mbappe and leave it for a years because of dividends!!

• @Mundek I don't know what else to tell you mate. As I said, that was just one potential example, I'm sure FI will do their market research and pick the solution that promises them the best growth. But I do know people were saying the exact same things as you 6 months ago when Neymar was £11 or so, and look where we are now.

• @BL__FI yes, you right mate... Was Neymar at 11£(and only him) , Salah with spectacular season and 5 times cheaper whole market!
    And that way I posted then topic mate, look where we are now!!In 4 months has changed more then in last 2, 5 years... I don't understand why so quick!!
    Do you think in nxt 4months or more the same amount of new traders will join the FI?? If yes what kind of budgets they will put in..??
    I'm pessimistic person and I'm looking for bad things (and because I picked up wrong players :( ) instead enjoy the growth of FI and believe in product ...

• It's all about perspective. The perspective of newcomers will be entirely different to more seasoned users. Those of us that have been on board for a while have been really spoilt with the superb rises, free money given for bonus promotions etc and some are now complaining about the price of the top 5. A £14 pogba now appears less attractive than a £6 pogba once was to you. However newcomers are entering with a mindset of 1% savings in a bank or lose it all doing accas vs the possibility to make tax free consistent money better than any bank in the land can offer with the exhilaration of pb game time and dividends that can still easily produce double figures. To add the deal looks extremely appealing especially with market growth still strong and the possibility to get more than £100% gains when you pick the right portfolio of players. It's fine as it is and with fractional purchases / share splits, dividend increases, more promos, global expansion, more marketing, potential buy out from a bigger company it's still a very exciting and prosperous time to jump on board

• @Mr-Matt totally agree!

• @Mundek Thank you Mundek. This is exactly what I was thinking. I started a thread on here recently expressing the same concerns about the huge prices. It's called 'Share Split or Fraction' in case you want to read through?

The large prices are already off-putting and it will only get worse. I already feel that new users are not investing in the top players because of the prices. This is why I'm an advocate of the share split system which suddenly makes the platform more accessible. OK, so Pogba is growing, but this is largely due to existing and experienced users in my opinion. I may be wrong though.

Really glad someone else shares my concern.

The priority for FI should be to make the platform as appealing for new users now as it was for us when we joined. We all benefit from a share split, so let's do it!

• There will be other players who jump from £3-£5 to £8-£10 and beyond , a year in footy and on the index is a very long time.

• @NewUser60527 yep,
    Maybe my head is to small and so but I can't imagine how the prices will look after chempoins league final in May he?
    Anyway if you right with what you said (I'm sure you are...) then it will be even harder to join FI mate. Players at 8£-12£ that will be standard or what??
    The cheap players list will transform for 3£+ players and the post will start: I found players at 3£ - cheap, played 700min last season, will be in first 11 for sure, possibly PB or good PB last season even few games ?? Cos lots of cheap players will be 100% or more expensive then know!!
    So folks with 1000£ gonna buy what kind of players and what strategy gonna be popular he?
    Definitely not big boys PB/MB plus some 8£-10£players for PB and young 5£+??

• @Metropolis_山の中の市 I'll, thnx mate 👍
    Anyway share split or fraction is a solution but I think this not gonna attract new users like 4months ago very low price compared to now!

Just can't understand why or who allowed to change prices so QUICK in 4 moths?!
    People who joined index at least 4months ago or years have a massive smile on face or even laugh but new customer not really!

• The prices of players will take care of themselves - if it gets to a stage where people deem a certain player to be too expensive then they wont buy any futures. when this happens those that hold will get frustrated and potentially sell then prices will drop. There is so much value at all levels of the index. Someone posted about Simone Palombi recently. In 48 hours he has risen from 39p-57p. 100 futures in him would have cost you £39 and you would have made 50% back in that time. Just shows you dont always need to be looking at the top end, there is value everywhere for the right players.

• @Mundek said in New traders:

@NewUser60527 yep,
    Maybe my head is to small and so but I can't imagine how the prices will look after chempoins league final in May he?
    Anyway if you right with what you said (I'm sure you are...) then it will be even harder to join FI mate. Players at 8£-12£ that will be standard or what??
    The cheap players list will transform for 3£+ players and the post will start: I found players at 3£ - cheap, played 700min last season, will be in first 11 for sure, possibly PB or good PB last season even few games ?? Cos lots of cheap players will be 100% or more expensive then know!!
    So folks with 1000£ gonna buy what kind of players and what strategy gonna be popular he?
    Definitely not big boys PB/MB plus some 8£-10£players for PB and young 5£+??

Some top players fade and new ones take over , it's up to a trader to chop and and reinvest so u can find value .

If people want instant money then go on sky bet and gamble traditionaly

I got pogba in January I think at 5 96 but it's taken 9 months for him to get to £14.. it didn't just happen quickly.

There will be others players now who could do the same eg martial at united could be a £10 player, might do might not.

• @Wilba... and again, examples like this one saying that new trader only can invest in players on the end of list to make profit!
    So index flying, prices as well, 'old' traders enjoyig all profit from PB/MB....
    It's looks like the only way to make a profit will be there and only there. Always will be room to invest 10£ or 100£ on player for 40p ish but comon mate it's all about it?? What about dividends??

• @NewUser60527 yes but I'm talking about new traders who will join in Xmas and after...
    It's many players now who jump from 3-4£ to 6-8£ on Xmas ...
    So new trader will buy Martial at 10£ and keep fingers crossed that he will be 20£ after 9months?
    The point is, IMO the prices need to drop off to make the room for new customers.
    If FI will go global so what that change if people with small (max2k£) portfolio can't focus on PB/MB?
    Only big investors or people with massive savings will join (10k+ and more)?
    And nobody said that NEW TRADERS will prefer that strategy mate!

• I thought because of new traders there would be a dividend increase but there is not. I am lucky however see no value in top players. £15 pogba. 5p mb win. I would need pogba to win 300 mb wins to make money back and if he crashes like ibrahimovic before I have chance to sell I would be screwed. I hold young players who play regularly and improve instead.

• @HappyLarry59855 the answer is to buy Pogba way before he reaches the £15 mark!!!

• @HappyLarry59855 said in New traders:

I thought because of new traders there would be a dividend increase but there is not. I am lucky however see no value in top players. £15 pogba. 5p mb win. I would need pogba to win 300 mb wins to make money back and if he crashes like ibrahimovic before I have chance to sell I would be screwed. I hold young players who play regularly and improve instead.

My portfolio is a couple hundred quid. Look for profit. Cross fingers.
    Similarly, I can't afford a flat and I can't afford central London rent so the house I live in is split with a Lithuanian girl, a Polish guy, an Italian guy and a Columbian girl. You can only split things so much before you realise the little guy has to look for little profits or cross his fingers he makes it big!