FI - New Board Directors

• http://footballindex.news/new-board-members/amp/#click=https://t.co/6x4ZbHLInn

Saw an announcement this week about 3 new board members at FI. Great that the company is expanding, but wondering if anyone else has any concerns? I saw 2 of the come from a betting background. I know FI is officially gambling, but what makes FI great for me is the scouting and investment aspect and the fantasy football style of PB. So my main concern is that the platform will take a new direction and lose what makes it great - less reliant on chance and more on knowledge.

Also, three big salaries suddenly to pay. Assume FI have the resources to cover this, but just a concern how it may affect the platform in future and where investment goes. For example, will FI look to edge towards 'consumption gambling' as opposed to long term investment? How will this help FI expand into further territories (I thought they were already doing this very well?)

Hope this doesn't sound negative. I have a significant amount of money invested, so just want to be sure of the future of FI. Completely trust Adam Cole who's done a great job in building the platform, but many companies change direction after the initial setup and I just hope FI doesn't fall victim to its initial success. Interested to see what the new heads do and as always, it would be good to hear about future plans for the platform.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

• @Metropolis_山の中の市 i cant see any negatives. Its positive that FI is able to attract such kind of people. They have a lot of experience to help a company grow and to make a company big. And its good for all of us ..... i think its a reason more to believe and trust in the product....

• @NewUser38991 said in FI - New Board Directors:

i cant see any negatives.

I saw 3 middle aged white men; Didn't appear to be ticking any diversity boxes???

• @NewUser159387 said in FI - New Board Directors:

@NewUser38991 said in FI - New Board Directors:

i cant see any negatives.

I saw 3 middle aged white men; Didn't appear to be ticking any diversity boxes???

Is that a can of worms I hear opening?

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.