The Advincula Challenge

• Ffs kicking myself for jumping on at 45p instead of 40p.

On a serious note. It proves you fellas on the forum can flip a profit on a cheap player.

• The best thing about this - a serious note from me for the first time this thread! - is on loan at Rayo, playing week in week out, could easily see transfer interest from La Liga and beyond! A fast rightback is massive, as a Fulham fan you have no idea how much I miss Ryan Fredericks.

• @Allams-Out It has become the most all inclusive pump and dump I've seen so far and I think that's very charming :) Now let's all sell! lol

• @Allams-Out said in The Advincula Challenge:

Ffs kicking myself for jumping on at 45p instead of 40p.

On a serious note. It proves you fellas on the forum can flip a profit on a cheap player.

Nobody is flipping yet pal!

• I've got 50 at £0.54. Still demand for him, I'm sure the price will keep going up.

Fastest player in world football.

• @Lukeroro Oh aye I'm holding on.

Who's gonna be the scab that dumps first...

• @Allams-Out There's been a few scabs in the last few minutes by the looks f it. They doubt the power of the ferret, a mistake they will come to rue!

• I've just bought 54 from my lukaku sales loss!! Seems the only way to see some gains back..

• Can’t believe people are selling for a few miserly £’s profit, knocking him out of the risers, when for a few pence more, he would have been established for today and gone up even more. To the sellers, where’s your sense of fun guys? Come back in, we won’t tell anyone!

• 100 ferrets purchased. Choo Choo.

• This post is deleted!

• Feel like a massive nerd posting this straight after another warning post in Matt's stats thread, but FYI, acting "in concert" is considered "suspicious betting" under the FI T&Cs.

Yours,
    A. Party-Pooper

• I'd be kicking myself from here to Peru if I'd already sold up.

• @BL__FI said in The Advincula Challenge:

Feel like a massive nerd posting this straight after another warning post in Matt's stats thread, but FYI, acting "in concert" is considered "suspicious betting" under the FI T&Cs.

Yours,
    A. Party-Pooper

How's this relevant?

• @Lukeroro Well a group of traders agreeing to buy shares in a particular player and encouraging others to join their group and increase the price could be considered acting "in concert" and therefore a violation of the FI T&Cs. Just a word of warning that you are of course entirely free to ignore.

• Bloody hell lighten up!!! Anybody can put any of their money in to any player in the index can they not???? Why would you warn someone that you can't put money into someone that someone else has??? surely that's the name of the game and has certainly been the case with Pogba, Neymar, Ronaldo etc???

The whole point of a forum is (according to google) "a meeting or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged".... Well I think it's a good idea to BUY ADVINCULA!!!! Anyone can disagree!!!!!!

• Just had the impression people posting were not aware that they might inadvertently be breaking FI's rules and didn't want anyone accidentally getting themselves into issues of account suspension or whatever. You're all free to post and do whatever you want.

• 0_1539004421884_Screenshot_20181008-141150_Chrome.jpg

• @BL__FI to be fair, most messages on here will be sent with the interest of advertising players whom the poster owns futures in, so there's not a huge difference here, besides creating FI's first ever Cult Hero!

I do actually see the point, but there's no false advertising involved, neither anything sinister. Just alerting others to the financial potential in a player.

And if FI were to act I'd pull out. This is repeatedly adhered to as a game, although it's real money, we're having fun!

• Most importantly, FI have made a bit of money from the pump and dumpers and the rest of us are sitting on incredible potential that's risen a lot today.
    Volatility today seems to have settled at 55/56p, with highs of 60p. Roll on this evening!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.