Confused

• New to all of this.

But i'm trying to sell 100 shares of a player its been sat there for 2 days and not one sold.

But the price has started to now increase which I thought would indicate more people and buying than selling yet not one sold.

I guess I just need to be patient? If the price is going up rather than down eventually they'll sell?

• @NewUser83931 You are in a queue. Be patient and when your turn comes they will sell.

• @TheSleepingGiant What I thought.

Given that the price is going up I assume more are buying than selling so this will happen quicker.

• There will be other traders who have the player in the queue. Lets say there are 1000 futures in the queue, when you list you will be in position 1001-1100.

If the next day then someone buys 100 of that player then his price will increase by approx. 1p - your futures will be still in the queue at positions 991-1000.

If its a low key player then there might not be many buyers (even if there are more buyers than sellers) so may take a while. Depends who it is. If the price is rising then just leave him in the queue unless you anticipate a drop.

• @NewUser83931 in addition to shares being purchased from the queue increasing the price it can also increase if people cancel their sale.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.