Interested in your thoughts - under 1.50 pound

• Im not a big investor and my options are limited to players under 1.50.
    Ive been doing research within the premier league and came across a sort of forgotten man mainly due to an injury last season but technically a very good player. Gerard Deulofeu - plays for Watford. They reckon he could be back playing in the next 2 weeks.
    I went with my gut and got in on him and see some serious potential.
    Whats other peoples thoughts on this?
    or do you see other players with more potential this season?

• Watford have bee playing well, so it will be interesting to see if he actually starts matches. His favoured position is LM/LW and thats where Pereyra plays so I doubt he'll replace him. Maybe they'll change formation and he'll replace one of Gray/Deeney. Doucoure, Pereyra and Capoue will all be guaranteed starters and Will Hughes has been playing well for them. A few players I'm looking at in this price region are:

• Gabigol
    • Iwobi
    • Hermoso
    • Lobotka
    • Welbeck

• Been around ages, dont see how this season will be different, flatters to deceive.

I keep mentioning Keanan bennetts at Munchongladbach, moved from Spurs in the summer, 19 year old English under 19 attacking player with a German mother or something.

I’m going by Sancho and Lookman, going by their results in the Bundesliga I dont see why Bennetts cant do the same thing, he might a failure or great success but this is the point of FI isn’t it...

If he starts a game and scores, suddenly he gets attention and his price with go up.

£1.03 at the moment, hasn’t kicked a ball yet due to injury.

• @NewUser56395 I’m an Everton fan and so know about him from when he played for us.

Long story short, he’s made of glass and has lungs made of paper. He will make a massive impact one week but then hurt his fringe the next and be out for a couple of weeks.

I don’t think he’ll ever have the consistency to improve his price on here

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.