Ivan Cavaleiro

• Exciting winger at Wolves originally signed from Monaco. Out with a back problem but came back with a goal within minutes of coming on against Southampton. With Wolves playing so well and at just £0.93, surely he's worth a punt?

• Yes. Jumping on. He is gonna rocket.

• @Lukeroro I agree he's a phenomenal player and should replace Helder Costa as first pick on the right. Just be aware that Nuno likes to bring Adama Traore on later in games and as Ivan plays primarily on the right (yes, he did come on late for Jota on the left hand side) and so you'll be unlikely to get a full game from him, maybe 70 mins?

• @Ellisandro when he's match fit he will stay on. Cava is rapid as well so it may be a trickier player like Jota that is subbed if they're looking for pace.

Not so sure on Costa. When he's on form he's as influential as Neves.

• Marvellous stuff, he's hit 1:09 today. If you consider these are his attacking teammates -
    Jota 179
    Adama (traore) 209
    Neves 366
    Jimenez 135
    Costa 114

• There's plenty of growth left in him.

Costa looks an absolute bargain as well, now I've made myself aware of his price!! This research stuff pays off!

• Wrote down a list of players under £1.50 I thought were good buys, Cavaleiro was only £0.90 at the time I believe, pretty frustrated that I didn't buy him! All part of the game I guess.

• @NewUser82416 still a bargain now I think.

• @NewUser82416 but we have all done it aha! All part of the game. Wait til you sell someone who then rockets!! I sold Mariano Diaz two weeks before Real Madrid signed him.

• Jumped on this a few days ago, price has increased slightly since, hoping for more growth leading into this weekends games. Hopefully gets some good game time and on the score sheet again

• @NewUser180081 just back from injury so expect another sub appearance this week and then starting afterwards. Price to keep on rolling in the mean time.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.