Today's IPO's - 1st October

• This morning's IPO's haven't really been worth writing about and that's assuming they haven't rocketed without actually checking!!

12 o'clock sees a couple of interesting youngsters coming on. Eder Militao looks a very good prospect with Real, Barca and the Toffee's reportedly in the hunt for his signature. The best benchmark I could find for him is Alex Telles although it's hard to tell whether Telles price of 1.38 is down his perennial xfer speculation OR the fact he's a crossing machine (an average of 3.8 sounds low but is as high as you'll see). The truth is probably a mix of the two. I can see the Real and Barca links getting a few purchases but I'd be surprised if he flies - although he has just been called up by Brazil I believe.

The other fella that could trigger a small flurry is a young Guinean wide man called Jules Keita. A very interesting backdrop to this kid, Bastia imploded and he was left without a team and rescued from street football back over in Guinea by Dijon. He exploded onto the scene on his debut, set one one, scored 2 and had reports dubbing him Baba Neymar (including quotes from the kid himself that he think he can be better!!!).

He's coming on at £1.20 and the timing might be a little late to see a rocket as Dijon have been pretty poor since then. Might be worth watching a few youtube clips and making your mind up yourself.