PSG - next four fixtures at home ...

• Folks, for your awareness, the mighty PSG have 4 home games in a row coming up ...

Wed 03/10/18 - Crvena Zvezda
    1755 KO

Sun 07/10/18 - Lyon,
    2000 KO

Sat 20/10/18 - Amiens
    1600 KO

Wed 24/10/18 - Napoli
    2000 KO

Worth considering for PB hunters.

• @johnboywalker

Good spot. The Red Star fixture looks tasty to me. There’s a good chance PSG hand out a 5-0 drubbing after the disappointing performance at Anfield.

I can’t imagine the Serbians are regularly exposed to players with the calibre of Neymar, Mbappe and Cavani...

• Just bought another 200 futures on Mbappe because i saw that too, plus Mbappe has missed a few games from suspension so I'm guessing he's going to play most minutes if not all.

• I hold Timothy Weah. He has scored 1 in 3 league games, and 2 in 3 games for the reserves. Hopefully he'll get a chance in the team again.

• I got rid of most of my Ronaldo's Yesterday and sunk some of them into Mbappe's - currently tranding at 10.67 i]can only see him going one way over the short/mid and long term

Rumblings also beginning about FFP and PSG needing to sell him off

• What are your thoughts on verratti? Reckon he will start? Any info on his PB scores?

• @NewUser159184 did you have to Instant Sell Ronny ? What price did u manage to get for him mate ?

• @Andy-M I botled it yesterday and instant sold at a lot more than hes worth now. I wonder if all the money that is getting freed up is going to go straight back into the other big boys?

• @Wilba me too mate, how much u manage to grab ?? I dumped 100@12:04 and 100@12:03

• @Wilba

Probably is, yes.

I've put some money into Dybala, as he's young and highly rated. Hopefully he'll either stay at Juventus and become a legend there or move to a bigger club at some point.

• @Andy-M I got out at £12.33 as soon as the news broke, wasnt sure if I had made a mistake at the time - just had a feeling that once he started to drop he would plummet pretty quickly. The problem is no one knows whats actually happened and because its Ronaldo the papers have made a meal out of it. I suspect there are a few people looking at his price now wondering whether to get back on, but its still a massive risk. I'm probs just going to move my money elsewhere for now

• @Wilba I put him on market first and then realised he was only going in one direction, then i got hit by IS, just kept trying abd trying until they released for a while and managed to sell.

• @Andy-M said in PSG - next four fixtures at home ...:

@Wilba I put him on market first and then realised he was only going in one direction, then i got hit by IS, just kept trying abd trying until they released for a while and managed to sell.

Pretty much the same - I put him on sale when he was around 12.84 but then when he started dropping last night @ around 22:00 I did a quick sell of him when he was @ 12:79 (so In real terms 12:12) and put most of it into the safe haven that is K Mbappe + a couple of hundred on the rising star that is Frankc Kessie @ AC Milan.

• @NewUser159184 hahaha it's almost like we did exactly the same, only my future was Dalot and the Safe was Mbappe 😁

• @HappyLarry59855 I hold him too, is 18 and has been at the club 4 years. I think he may be Cavani's replacement one day, and is now getting game time.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.