Best young players?

• I am building a portfolio of young talent looking to hold over 2-3 years and sell as and when they hit their peak.

Some players I have invested in include Upamecano, Federico Chiesa, Moise Kean, Renato Sanches, Allan Saint-Maximin, Wilmar Barrios, Christan Pavon, Ondrej Duda, Piatek, Akanji, Matuidi, Pellegri, Justin Kluivert, Jadon Sancho, Diaby.

Anybody got any hidden gems they think will hit the big time in the next 2/3 seasons? Any clubs known for selling young talent for big profit?

• Because we are very Premeir league/ UK based right now on the platform you won’t do any harm investing in the obvious players like Maddison, Mount, Ruben Neves etc. As well as some international younger players such as Neres, Dolberg, Frenkie De Jong and Enes Unal.

• Donyell Malen

• Sander Berge at Gent - it appears he might get a good move in January, only 20, 6 ft 4 but looks good on the ball considering his size. Could see him fitting in at a Prem team, right physique.

Matheus Cunha at RB Leipzig - forward they spent decent money on in the summer to bring from FC Sion (I trust their scouting system, they often get it right). Just starting to get game time, including Europa League, so added bonus of the possibility of PBs (albeit a slim chance whilst he's not starting) as opposed to the Berges / Pavons of this world who need a move before PBs come into play.

Both at the right price for low risk speculation at under £1.20

• Niklas Stark at Hertha Berlin, if he carries on playing like he currently is I can see a big move happening in the next couple of years!

• Frankc Kessie - AC Milan attacking Midfielder
    Age 21
    Scored a cracking goal the other night
    Price 2.13
    He's just gone into the top 200 this week

Was subject to a £50m bid by wolves in the summer

He will become a name over the next 2 years

• I’m going for this tactic too. My main youngsters are Geubbels, Weah, Berge, Mckennie, Diaby and Otto. Just bought Otto today after reading about him being top scorer in Bundesliga youth league last season. I can’t afford loads of the big players so have started researching these younger cheaper players hoping they double in price.

• @Phil-B

Bump for Matheus Cunha - goal tonight, shot up to £1.45. Didn't expect that to pay off quite so quickly...

In equally good news, I made the classic Gent / Genk mix up. So Sander Berge is playing Europa League - double win!

• @NewUser178312 is that a different Matuidi than the one at Juve ?? Just wondering because he's hardly young.

• @HUFCPaul I’ve held Otto for since end of last season. All the right noises coming out about him last season. Had a great preseason with first team, think he scored 4 in 2. Hit 1.47 as a high I think. He had a little injury and money has trickled away from him, he played full game for U19s in youth CL this week, scored and an assist, (might have been subbed in injury time I think). I’m hoping the youth football is just for match fitness and he rejoins the first team soon. A couple of good performances and people will start to notice.
    He’s on a lot of ‘Europe’s best young players’ lists on the net.

• @NewUser159184 said in Best young players?:

Frankc Kessie - AC Milan attacking Midfielder
    Age 21
    Scored a cracking goal the other night
    Price 2.13
    He's just gone into the top 200 this week

Was subject to a £50m bid by wolves in the summer

He will become a name over the next 2 years

He has now gone up by 15% in 3 days
    He was rested last night in the UEFA Cup match presumably so that he is available for selection on Sunday at home against Chievo.

AC Milan are currently trying to tie him down to an improved contract in order to ward of similar approaches made to him by premier league clubs in the summer

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6225335/Sassuolo-1-4-AC-Milan-Suso-brace-Franck-Kessie-stunner-seals-win.html

• @NewUser183943 said in Best young players?:

@Phil-B

In equally good news, I made the classic Gent / Genk mix up.

Love that! I tend to do it with Bucharest and Budapest, nightmare.

• For the next 2/3 years? Moses Simon will be a money maker.. just moved to levante, been injured for the start of the season but just come back, Liverpool we’re close to buying him in the summer aswell and made 2 sub appearances so far this season scoring 1.. if he carries on someone will snap him up surely

Also mid/long term you can’t go wrong with the likes of coutinho, osumane dembele, Arthur and De Bruyne, all relatively cheap for their ability and future relevance to their club/countries.

• Have you looked at Coutinho and KDB previous PB scores! Neither are value at there current price Dembele and Arthur do both have upsides but as for Simon yes potential but has a list of minor injuries that have kept him out of games everywhere he has played as long as your arm so be wary!

• There are many to be fair, it makes you want to just keep investing lol, but one that I've found that not many people obviously know about, but in time they will. He's actually on loan from from Red Bull Salzburg. In 2 -3 seasons i can see a nice return. I don't have a big portfolio but this guys definitely worth 100 shares.

He won under 20 cup of nations best young player of the tournament.
    CAF Young Player of the Year: 2017
    Zambia Sportsman of the Year: 2017

Bags of potential. Only 19 years old and you can't lose much at being on at just 0.69p.

name: Patson Daka

• Liverpool’s Brewster will get some game time from the bench when back from injury. Klopp wants to give him a chance, hence not buying anyone when Ings was sold. He’ll probably be #3 behind Firmino and Studge. Young English players only need a sniff of first team action for the big boys to start rising in value...

• @Ringers good knowledge mate. Cheers. He’s gone up 30p for me so looking good.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.