Munir El Haddadi

• 23 year old striker who scored 10 in 33 to help Alaves finish 14th in La Liga last season, looks good on the ball and his contract runs up next summer.

He's scored 1 in 3 back at Barcelona this year so is either gonna see more game time at Barca or he becomes another one off the production line that produced Adama Traore, Cristian Telli, Pedro etc.

Looks value for £1.13.

• @Lukeroro
    Thought I'd revive this ancient thread rather than clog up the forum with a new one. What the hell has happened to this guy?

Can't get a kick at Sevilla at the moment but looking at his player profile he looks like he could be a real gem if he can get back on the pitch. Still only 24 years old and from 15 games has a PB average/max of 99/364 with 21p returned in PB dividends already.

Currently £0.99 and I have picked up 220 shares just to see what happens with him next.

• Yeah I hold 500 shares and bought them at £1.40 recently but I do believe he is a cracking little player. Had some massive pb scores so hopefully he will start rising again when footy is back.

• @Vaughany think he scored very highly on FI_Ben’s (on Twitter) BENSCORE spreadsheet.

Doesn’t ever seem to get much game time though.

• @JonesyFI-WH
    I've tried to do some research into what's happened. I wonder if he's had a falling out with the manager as he was playing fairly regularly until Sevilla's cup game against La Liga 2 team Mirandes in January. He started that game but Sevilla were losing 2-0 at half time and he was hooked (along with Banega and Kounde) at the interval. He's not played a minute since, either watching from the bench or not in the squad at all.

Seems like he's got some work to do to get back into the team but if he can, he seems value at the current price (especially if Sevilla qualify for the CL next season). If not, he may get a transfer to another PB team where hopefully he'll continue to put up decent PB scores.

• @Vaughany I do love a throwback. How the hell did you find this?! I used to love a proper pump! I seem to remember jumping on both him and Hector Herrera as they were out of contract the following summer. I think I also remember being told off by @johnboywalker for repeatedly pumping Munir 🤣

Sevilla is a fantastic place for strikers to go missing, dip and then rise for their transfer. Made a cheeky profit on Munas Dabbur with exactly this over December/January.

Only really got played in Europa group stages by Sevilla, but with lowly opposition and the European multiplier, look at these PB scores:
    Qarabag (a): 255
    Dudelange (h): 183
    Dudelange (a): 455
    Qarabag (h): 225

In the league, he only scored over 100 twice, (126 and 101, scraped it!) but Riyadh Mahrez has amazing PB returns and probably starts 1 in every 2/3 City games. I think I've talked myself into this, I'll see you gentlemen on payday!

• @Lukeroro
    Sounds like a bit of a longshot then and probably best all round if he gets a transfer. Maybe not one to bet your house on but happy to take a small punt and watch with interest to see where he ends up!

• @Vaughany well, if he stays and plays group stage Europa next season, I think that could be the best case mid term. Transfer obviously short term. Could easily see him going cheap right now. Sevilla took a £5 million hit on Munas Dabbur, 6 months after buying him. Crazy.

• @Vaughany said in Munir El Haddadi:

@JonesyFI-WH
    I've tried to do some research into what's happened. I wonder if he's had a falling out with the manager as he was playing fairly regularly until Sevilla's cup game against La Liga 2 team Mirandes in January. He started that game but Sevilla were losing 2-0 at half time and he was hooked (along with Banega and Kounde) at the interval. He's not played a minute since, either watching from the bench or not in the squad at all.

Seems like he's got some work to do to get back into the team but if he can, he seems value at the current price (especially if Sevilla qualify for the CL next season). If not, he may get a transfer to another PB team where hopefully he'll continue to put up decent PB scores.

I hadn't read this. This is interesting, maybe he's gone and done a Wilf Zaha 😅

• @Lukeroro
    He's definitely done something, probably told the manager what he thinks about being hooked at half time!

Looking at the Sevilla squad it may be hard for him to force his way back in given they have De Jong and Ocampos, and they signed En Nesyri in January. Fingers crossed he gets a move in the next transfer window.

• Yeah, Ocampos seems to be a very similar player.

I like Munir, he's at the top of my list for a cheeky bump, but the list changes hourly 🤦‍♂️

• @Lukeroro

You pumped the young lad within an inch of his life!!

No wonder he hasn't been playing ... he can hardly walk!? 🤣

Haha, I can't remember having a go at you, but I probably did! 👴🤷🏼‍♂️

For the record, he's a decent wee player, just never seems to get the consistent game time needed.

Barca, Valencia and Sevilla have all seen glimpses of his talent but nothing more.

• Had a chuckle reading this. When I first tipped up on the forum I was constantly pumping Osimhen and Odegaard. Didnt know any better at the time but some how managed to escape ever getting a ticking off.

• You're a lucky man @MickTurbo as you joined after DS @johnboywalker hung up his truncheon.

Once upon a time, there was nothing more pleasurable for a young JBW than chastising a forum novice for repeatedly pumping the same player.

Rumour has it he only picked on people with a reputation in single figures!

• @Lukeroro said in Munir El Haddadi:

You're a lucky man @MickTurbo as you joined after DS @johnboywalker hung up his truncheon.

Once upon a time, there was nothing more pleasurable for a young JBW than chastising a forum novice for repeatedly pumping the same player.

Rumour has it he only picked on people with a reputation in single figures!

I'm getting close to whappin the old tickle stick out again with the amount of pumping and individual thread creation I'm seeing on the forum at the minute.

If it's not somebody looking to pump, it's someone looking to get pumped!?

It's like tinder, but without the STIs, although it could be argued that there are a few genital warts on this platform ... 🤣

• Oh @johnboywalker never leave! There's something about the education in Scotland that teaches you guys to find a more charismatic route to communicating a point.

Either that or the Tenant's!

• @Vaughany how did you end up picking this thread out?!

• @Lukeroro
    Was having a browse at PB scores on Indexgain and was surprised by Munir's so wanted to check the forum for any info on him. Not much chat but saw your thread from ages ago, and here we are.

He's not my usual kind of buy but thought I'd give the little rat weasel a punt.

• @Vaughany "little rat weasel" 🤣🤣

He fits very much into a category that I'm clearly interested in; that of wide attackers who seem to have one or two monster PB scores per year, if the thread I made the other day on M'baye Niang and Gerard Deulofeu is anything to go by!