Just started on FI

• NEED HELP

Cam anyone recommend 10 player for me to make something?

What do you think about TRACKERS

• @NewUser182297

You really need to decide what you want from FI; MB/PB dividends, long term growth/undervalued players, young future starlets or short term trading opportunities or a combination of some or all of them. This strategy then needs both patience & discipline, so you need to write some rules if that helps you stick to them.

Once you have decided on the type of strategy you want that will tend to dictate the type of player you need to find & there are plenty of options on these pages if you struggle to find them through your own research. Personally I invest largely for long term growth & aim not to have more than 2% in any one player, thus diversifying my risk.

So allocate your £ in this way would mean buying 1% of available £ in XYZ player, which I might double on certainties or half on speculative gambles but would end up with around 50 +/- players.

Not used trackers but they just buy 1 future in the top 10/25/50 players whichever & nothing stops you doing that manually & discarding any you don't fancy.

Hope that helps & good luck with whatever you finally decide.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.