Xmas time???

• Hi Guys,
    Joined a few months ago now. £250 deposits, currently sat on £335 total.
    Really enjoying the concept.
    One question.
    When the season breaks for xmas (and also the end of the season) how does it work.
    Do the shares tend to freeze a bit, is there a shift on just transfer targets??
    Just after a bit of advice, don't want to ruin my profit so far.
    Thanks in advance for the advice/help.

• Ive only been on here for 2 months but i would imagine that the season usually get busier around xmas + you will be getting close to the January transfer window
    i suspect mid to late December would be the busiest time on here

There is also the possibility of another bonus based on them doing one last xmas

• yeah i assumed that too. i have been trying to avoid transfer rumour style futures, maybe i need to diversify?

• I will warn you that there will be a drop in prices for about 10-15 players of the top 200 players due to the fact that several traders will be withdrawing funds due to needing the money for Xmas supplies/presents etc...keep an eye on your portfolio during the first 2 weeks of December !!

• Or FI will do a 10% deposit bonus offer near christmas and players will shoot up again.....

• Things will get a bit volatile. There will be big spikes for premium players linked to transfer activity (Coutinho and Sanchez last year).

Things will settle a bit once we’re the other side of January.

• @Harmonica said in Xmas time???:

Or FI will do a 10% deposit bonus offer near christmas and players will shoot up again.....

After the commission they’ve made on Ronaldo and Pogba it should be 20%!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.