Gylfi Sigurdsson

• Looks like he’s finding his form under the new manager and his recent pb scores show this. Does anyone else think he’s at a good price? On his way to £2+

• @Barkez_86

He's a great buy on his current form; winning PB + star player a couple of weeks ago for 18p dividend & just touched off last week, after scoring a worldie, still only 29 & now playing under a manager who trusts him & fits his style of play. I can see a couple more PB's at least this season, so for under £2 he represents great value IMHO.

• Agree , main man for Everton takes free kicks corners has lots of shots and is a very good passer,he’s recently scored two huge pb scores and finally looks like he’s back to his best-I think he’ll easily pass £2 quickly and keep going up. Check out his stats before you buy 👍

• I've not got a massive amount of money, so only got 20 shares. But he is the penalty and free kick taker for a side that could click. The attacking line up at Everton seems to be built around Sigurdsson. I can see a few more big PB scores and a rise of at least another £1