Liverpool Next 6 Fixtures

• Just spent time looking at Liverpool's upcoming fixtures and with the exception of Arsenal away it looks like FI heaven. I will be amazed if some of there players do not collect PB on at least a couple of these matches.

Huddersfield Away
    Red Star Belgrade Home
    Cardiff Home
    Arsenal Away
    Red Star Belgrade Away
    Fulham Home

There should be several of clean sheets going on there recent defensive displays and they will dominate possession so it is just a case of if VVD or Gomez can get on the scoresheet, whilst TAA and Robertson will be more like wingers.

In midfield with Milner out maybe Keita can start to live up to pre season hype and Fabinho may get a run of games.

Up front Salah, Mane and Firmino must be licking there licks, its just a case of picking the right one!

• @Fletch
    Agreed
    I think Salah has remained at around 9.84 for the last few days after what had been a steady decline. I expect him to be up at at least 10.20 by the time the international break is over in anticipation of the fixtures you mention.

• @Fletch said in Liverpool Next 6 Fixtures:

must be licking there licks,

That's very licky!!! Seriously good spot, if Salah can't turnaround his form over those fixtures it will be time to sell out & reinvest elsewhere.

• Virgil van Dijk has dropped to under 3 quid, 2.97 now. Think there is value to be had there looking at these fixtures.
    He was up around the 3.20 Mark a few weeks back

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.