Ronaldo

• Purchased Ronaldo at £9.76 and he is now worth £10.34.

What is safe to do? Keep or sale? I only have 19 futures so we aren't talking about mega money...

• Sell mate stick your money in Rooney

• Or a certain Peruvian left back who’s name escapes me

• @NewUser6556 sell before the next wave of negative headlines. Limited growth potential now but still very high risk.

• Personally I'd be sticking him in the sell queue. You've made a nice little profit if he drops and I'd be happy with that. Sure you'll kick yourself if the price goes up but every news article will have the rape story attached to it so will be removed from the site, there goes the MB. I'd be putting that money into someone more reliable.

• @NewUser6556 said in Ronaldo:

What is safe to do? Keep or sale? I only have 19 futures so we aren't talking about mega money...

IMO... if you've brought 19 at a couple of hundred quid if all fails and his price plummets to a fiver you lose £100 and can probably stick it in the next Jadon Sancho and earn it back before long.... So I would stick with him and see what the ride brings??? No doubt he'll eventually score plenty in Serie A (if not in prison) which will ramp up his PB scores thus ramping up his MB dividends and will probably have a good Champions League run too so no panic just yet... But if the FBI come knocking I would probably jump ship!!!!

• @NewUser145896 Good shout

• I'm just worried that this whole thing is starting to go the same way as Bill Cosby .. and we all know how well that's going!!

I've dumped Ronaldo and took the hit on the chin.

• Sold when the news came out, made a bit of a loss, but bought less futures on the cheap, price has risen, got some MB divs overnight, so I'm sticking for the time being.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.