Jadon sancho

• @gball1975 i believe there has only been one SS before, and i wasn't around to see it so couldn't really say. What i have seen over the last couple of weeks is a big investment in the big players, Pogba and Neymar pre SS, and the way Sancho is rising i believe he is going the same way.

What we do know is that he has got a very bright future, young and already at a big club and if you do hold him he does have the potential to become one of the next big players.

• Looking back at my transaction history from September (just starting out) and I bought 6 Sancho for an average of £3.69 and sold them early October for an average of £5.56 - sickening haha!

I have never bought back in despite making some hefty deposits since then and I really don't feel like I'm missing out as he doesn't steal MB or PB wins from any of my holds.

Obviously I would have made money on capital appreciation but at some point he will need to justify being £15 and the fifth highest priced player on the Index.

• @Hound When he is involved in a lot of transfer speculation in the summer he will return MB, and if he moves to the PL or a bigger club he will also start returning PB. We also have to consider the England squad for the National League where he will be returning MB and PB. This will all be after the SS so he will be well worth his £3-£5 valuation.

There was a lot of investors that sold him once his value reached over £5-£6 and didn't believe he would go any higher, now he is £15. Rocketing.

• @Harold007 I'm not sure the transfer speculation will be as rife as people are expecting, I personally think he will be at Dortmund at least another year, it only takes one statement from him saying he owes Dortmund so he won't be leaving yet blah blah and the transfer MB disappears.

I am very happy to be corrected but he is having this amazing breakthrough season and hasn't won a single PB dividend yet, in fact his PB max is 155 in a team who are top of the league. I'm not sure why a move to the PL guarantees him PB, it is a harder to win if anything.

Yes he is rocketing but I think part of that is due to new traders buying on hype and real world performances, which don't always translate themselves into dividend wins - as most of us are guilty of when we started out.

• @Hound said in Jadon sancho:

@Harold007 I'm not sure the transfer speculation will be as rife as people are expecting, I personally think he will be at Dortmund at least another year, it only takes one statement from him saying he owes Dortmund so he won't be leaving yet blah blah and the transfer MB disappears.

I am very happy to be corrected but he is having this amazing breakthrough season and hasn't won a single PB dividend yet, in fact his PB max is 155 in a team who are top of the league. I'm not sure why a move to the PL guarantees him PB, it is a harder to win if anything.

Yes he is rocketing but I think part of that is due to new traders buying on hype and real world performances, which don't always translate themselves into dividend wins - as most of us are guilty of when we started out.

Pb hasn’t stopped mbappe rocketing, sancho has more Mb appeal by far so I except his price to be higher than mbappe’s.
    He is proven in the bundesliga people know he is talented, when he players for england in a few weeks he will be on everybody mind - him Rashford and sterling are going to be frightening.
    The Euro’s in 20/20 are just over a year away and I should think there will be enormous hype around are chances of winning it, I cant wait.

• @Hound all that aside ive heard folk saying things like imagine football index was around when beckham was playing and what price would he be and i honestly think sancho will be his equivalent but mainly for his playing style he is the one of the most exciting players to watch iv ever seen and on top of that hes english and he has that drive to be the best he can be much like ronaldo but he also is brimming with confidence which i always feel english players of recent years lacked when it came to big games he seems to relish it. I cant wait till he gets a proper chance to shine for england

• @Black-wolf How can you say 'all that aside' when dividends are literally the only thing that justifies a players price?

Some are buying for future dividend potential and I get that, but most are buying because they think its easy money, the capital appreciation will slow down at some point and would it make some people nervous to see £0,00 as dividends earned from him?

@Black-wolf How can you say 'all that aside' when dividends are literally the only thing that justifies a players price?

Some are buying for future dividend potential and I get that, but most are buying because they think its easy money, the capital appreciation will slow down at some point and would it make some people nervous to see £0,00 as dividends earned from him?

The thing that justifies a players price is the demand for that player. Divs use to be the main factor but the index dynamic has changed slightly in last 6 months or so.

• @CLACKETT That's what I'm saying, the influx of new users buy on hype rather than dividend earnings, that can't last forever especially when you look at what the likes of Pogba returns.

I have nothing against Sancho either by the way, I think he'll be a brilliant player but £15 for an 18 year old who has returned one or two MB? I think some people will get burnt.

• @Hound Arguably one of the stars for England for the next 15 years, already proven himself in a top team in one of the main leagues, it is actually scary how good this kid is. England haven't seem anyone like this since Gazza came onto the scene. He could be the highest on here soon depending what happens in the summer but I personally think he will stay at BD for one more season.

@CLACKETT That's what I'm saying, the influx of new users buy on hype rather than dividend earnings, that can't last forever especially when you look at what the likes of Pogba returns.

I have nothing against Sancho either by the way, I think he'll be a brilliant player but £15 for an 18 year old who has returned one or two MB? I think some people will get burnt.

I totally get what your saying but sancho clearly has a path for dividends, he is not a hyped kid he is a proven 18 year old playing for the leaders of the Bundesliga. A transfer would see him win multiple dividends and that will happen.
    His England MB will alsmost certainley pick up also.
    If he dropped in price people would just top up.

• If Sancho, Sterling and Alli had rap battles on social media like Jay Emmanuel Thomas, Bradley Wright Phillips & Yannick Bolassie did … $$$$

JET: "yo 7YB [Bolassie], yo 7YB... see this [holds match ball] you get it for a reason.... scoring 3 goals in a game not a season"

• @Tom77 Yep, if he moves to the prem the MB would be insane and would last a good while.

Be interesting to see how he does for England and what sort of PB scores he starts picking up, I just wonder if they are a bit flat would it start to affect his price or is he immune, guess we'll see and I hope he makes loads of money for everyone!

• @Hound yes dividends are what should drive prices but that isnt always true because everyone would just buy one or two players but then those players prices would become ridiculous so they start buying others in the hope for future success and so on so aside from dividends a players affordability and or a persons desire to own that player are major reasons for price and growth. As more people join this has a bigger effect and although pogba and neymar are the biggest returners on here players like sancho are always going to have a huge appeal whether they are returning dividends or not because most people on here are english and hes the biggest and brightest up and coming england star

• I agree with @Hound. Without divs, this is nothing short of a pyramid scheme. The Sancho bubble will burst at some point unless he starts returning divs on a regular basis.

• @Hound im not also not holding for pb hes a mb hold for the near future and should be for years to come. He has decent pb scores but his style of play isnt greatly rewarded in the pb system. He does take corners but in open play hes more a player that likes to run with the ball than make a hundred passes a game. But his style of play should attract the media

• @Black-wolf Ok I take the point about buying for future divs but he's now trading above £15 and he hasn't won any yet? he is the fifth highest player on the index.

Let me ask you a question, do you consider him a risky hold?

• @Hound not in the slightest i watch every dortmund game i can and the way he plays is unreal and the fact that hes english on top of that just lines him up to rule the index in the future. It would take something drastic to ruin that boys future

• @Black-wolf I just worry that if he doesn't return any PB divs, as you said yourself he isn't really suited to the scoring system, can he justify being the highest player on the index. He won't mop up all the MB divs either with players like Pogba still knocking about.

I know you watch Dortmund games but I think the England matches will be the first chance a lot of holders actually see him play! That for me will be the test of whether he flies up again or stalls.

@Black-wolf I just worry that if he doesn't return any PB divs, as you said yourself he isn't really suited to the scoring system, can he justify being the highest player on the index. He won't mop up all the MB divs either with players like Pogba still knocking about.

I know you watch Dortmund games but I think the England matches will be the first chance a lot of holders actually see him play! That for me will be the test of whether he flies up again or stalls.

Everybody presumes pogba will continue Mb permanently, it’s not set in stone, kings rise and fall.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.