Jadon sancho

• @Ellisandro yeah it's like people were waiting to see what would happen if he got on the pitch, I knew he weren't getting minutes as soon as Spain came out all guns blazing, although I'm sure we'd have won anyway if we'd pushed forward..

• @Ellisandro 2nd half I'm obviously referring to

• 0_1539645918192_IMG-20180228-WA0003.jpg

• People who own Sancho futures

• @Parvez112333

Eighteen months ago I bought 100 Mbappe at £1.20 or thereabouts. I watched him rise a lot, fall a bit, rise a lot more, fall a bit more. I was the idiot that sold up at £3 on a dip because I lost my nerve.

I’m holding a 150 Sancho at £1.04 and I’m not making the same mistake again. His overall trajectory is positive. He only needs to play reasonably well for Dortmund to start raking in media interest and transfer rumours. BVB are a big club so it can only really be a mega club abroad or the Top 6 in England that can nab him. I’m happy to sit and wait. If he falls a bit from here, so be it, because as soon as he scores a few for Dortmund he’ll be back at £6+.

• @playingcards1 nice to read things like this after a drop in price, today's game didn't even mean anything, yet people were dumping cos they were hoping he came in and lit the arena up.

• @Parvez112333 what pouring water down their faces ?? Or were you seriously believing that was sweat 🙈🤣

• I've not seen an English talent like this since Rooney so I will be topping up more. At 18 he's not just been holding his own in the Bundesliga and Champions League but has actually often been the best player on the park .

He's playing like an elite 25 year old here:

https://twitter.com/vsrsus/status/1049731988641464320?s=21

If he follows the normal ageing curve he will be up there with the best players in the world.

• @PB-man yeah agreed, you won't just get the nr 7 shirt for fun in a top European club either, the drop since last night is killing me though 😞

• My advise would be wait before you top up mate

• @PB-man said in Jadon sancho:

I've not seen an English talent like this since Rooney so I will be topping up more. At 18 he's not just been holding his own in the Bundesliga and Champions League but has actually often been the best player on the park .

He's playing like an elite 25 year old here:

https://twitter.com/vsrsus/status/1049731988641464320?s=21

If he follows the normal ageing curve he will be up there with the best players in the world.

Let's not get carried away 2 goals in 19 games in the German league is hardly rooney esque.

He looks like being a very good player but let's not hype him up as a one in a generation talent. Rooney was getting hatricks at 18 for united in the champions league at his age .

• Those every touch videos are worth watching for players you haven't seen but are considering investing in. This is Sancho at 17 vs Leverkrusen in the game he scored a 205 PB score (youngest player to score 200+ for PB):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFPNbybZ-W8

As long as he avoids injury I think we could be looking at a World record transfer fee.

• @Tom77 said in Jadon sancho:

ne

True but Sancho is the leading assister in all of Europe currently which is impressive in it's own right. If he's even half the player Rooney was then he's good value in my opinion.

On another note imagine 18 year old Wayne's price on the index. Could he have been £20+?

• @Tom77 obviously he's not all about goals, he's so much more than just goals, but he has a goal in him and he loves getting into shooting positions and has a lethal shot, that's what makes him a good PB prospect, remember he's only played 220min in the league this season and still has
    the most assists in europes top leagues, plus a goal, plus created most chances in Dortmund's games even in a few of the games he's only played 20-30min, and surely he's going to be transfer speculation galore come December if he continues.

• @Andy-M city have a buy back clause in him - if hes going anywhere it will most likely be back to them but I cant imagine him moving anywhere any time soon. City will be happy for him to be getting as many minutes as possible at Dortmund.

Id love to be proven wrong but I worry hes just the latest kid to be hyped up by the media without too much substance.

lets not forget Adnan Januzaj was the best best thing a few years ago and now look at him. Sancho is only 18 and if he doesnt keep his feet on the ground it could all come crashing down. Like anyone on there though, no one actually knows whats down the line so its all guess work..

• @Wilba yes I know mate, I actually wrote that earlier in this topic, I actually wrote speculation, he doesn't need to move club to create MB 😁

• @Andy-M said in Jadon sancho:

@Wilba yes I know mate, I actually wrote that earlier in this topic, I actually wrote speculation, he doesn't need to move club to create MB 😁

How much mb has he won?

• @Wilba Apparently City have the right to match any offer made to Dortmund for him not a default buyback clause so there can still be a bidding war, and obviously Sancho will have a say.

It took Januzaj FIVE seasons to contribute to the same number of goals Sancho already has this season so I would say that are not very comparable. Jadon is clearly the better talent.

• @Tom77 ask again in January

• @PB-man I agree that he looks a very talented, All im saying (and basing hoping that less experienced investers and new traders will read this) is that jumping in at the price he currently is should involve a lot of caution.

As @Andy-M said hes only played 220 minutes and hes often come on when oppos are tired/the game has become stretched.

Im English and hope as much as anyone that he develops to be one of the best in the world but lets judge him when hes done it at least over the course of a season and in the champs league as well

re the Januzaj comparison I was just suggesting how when he burst onto the scene x years ago and scored a few for united as an 18 year old if FI was around then perhaps this would have happened to him too.