Jadon sancho

• @Tom77 Rashford is undervalued I'd say rather than Sancho being overpriced.

I don't hold yet but one I get free funds he will be on my buy list. Starting striker for United is one of the prime media hold positions, especially once Mourinho is gone and they are actually allowed to score goals.

• pretty hot topic this.... I never buy into this overpriced/underpriced rubbish as prices tend to go up and down on form/hype which is one of the reasons Sancho is priced as England's highest price teenager/youngster... Remember Sancho has more assists than any other player in Europe right now, is playing for the top club in Germany (right now) and a lot of people are making a lot of noise about him... Hence everyone wanting a slice and jumping on board with a view to him being the next best thing...

Rashford is an interesting one... He perhaps should be England's top priced youngster but he's not making the strides at club level which we had hoped he would simply hindered by his manager's reluctance to believe in him... He's playing for a team that are eighth in the league and isn't really doing enough week in week out to justify high PB potential so other than investing for potential growth I just don't see it (yet)...

Only a quid under these two is Phil Foden who at £4.60 has had 15 matches in two years and has a total of 271 premier league minutes to his name... Foden is almost double the price of the likes of Lingard, Barkley, Winks, the Ox, Loftus Cheek, Walker all England internationals but not because of anything he's done on the football pitch (at mens level) but ALL because he's talked about as the next best thing!!!

I'm not saying there's a right or wrong as we all have different strategies and different entry and exit points... But if I were to invest in any of the above right now.. Knowing that Pep will limit Foden's play for a year or so yet and thinking Rashford will probably be shoved out on the wing and unloved until Mourinho goes... I would be putting into Sancho who is playing well under Lucein Favre and tearing up the Bundesliga and Champions League making a big impression when he plays!!!

• The key thing to remember when a player you hold drops in value is that it doesn't actually matter if you have no intention of selling!

• @dannypea very well written mate 👍👍👍

• Soon he will be cheaper so people can afford again 🤣🤣🤣

• Exactly with long term holds.
    I was so happy when De Jong value dropped substantially. Topped up more futures in him and his value started to rise again lol.

I have no futures in Sancho...but want some. Hoping for a run of so so performance and his value to be closer to £5 :)

• @Advinculas-Index Nice game highlights it only go to the 74th minutes. Want happened in the rest of the game. lol

• Funny seeing the post’s above.

Well I have jumped on, only going one way isnt he ? 🚀

• @Misto said in Jadon sancho:

@Advinculas-Index Nice game highlights it only go to the 74th minutes. Want happened in the rest of the game. lol

It's been airbrushed from history, however, if you delve deeper you will find that he was loaned out to Hoffenhiem after 75 Mins and scored a hat trick for them as well.

• Sancho topped MB for the 1st time yesterday. I hope this is the start of many more in the future.

• @Londoner that was his second mb win im sure unless the last was on a treble media day he might not of got top spot that time

• @Black-wolf said in Jadon sancho:

@Londoner that was his second mb win im sure unless the last was on a treble media day he might not of got top spot that time

Yep, he came second on a Media Day.

• Sancho has been my most reliable riser in my portfolio. Only going up and up. Will win a few more MB's when summer comes!

• I think I have a man crush 😱

• Top against bottom tonight. Let’s hope Sancho turns on the style as my portfolio needs a boost!

• I brought in a few weeks ago after being a bit stubborn, clearly going to be in the news for the foreseeable future, his price could be anything. ( top end wise).

• @Tom77 if the man utd rumours turn out to be true he could steal pogbas media attention.

• @Black-wolf said in Jadon sancho:

@Tom77 if the man utd rumours turn out to be true he could steal pogbas media attention.

This is the thing, Neil Custis has already written a 70million bid article in the sun, that will probably only continue through the summer even if it is rubbish, although he is the Man U correspondent for the sun.

• @Tom77 Sounds like rubbish unless it's a very small opening bid.

What's Sancho's market value realistically? Ousmane Dembele was apparently £135.5 million (some Neymar inflation here) and had worse stats than Sancho, isn't English and was older than Jadon. Interesting to see how high teams are willing to go, I'd think it'd have to be £100million+ to get him.