RM midfielders

• Kroos, Isco, Ascensio - how are we supposed to decide between these three ?!?

• @pwp23 All have their strengths:

• Kroos: highest baseline points but may struggle to get many wins due to lack of goals
    • Isco: decent baseline points and scores fairly regularly
    • Asensio: weakest baseline points but decent goalscorer by the looks of it and one for the future

Right now, I only hold Isco because he has strong all-round contribution and goals so I think he will have the best chance of winning PB

• Given Real's likely success and increased dividends there's a case for all of them.

Kroos by a mile for me though...he scores highly even when not playing well

• it's tempting to grab a few of each - might see how prices are after Nov 1st

• I hold 300 Ascencio @ 1.61 - doing nicely and a potential future balon dor winner for me. One to keep and tuck away for the future, could end up leading the line for club and country and the goals he scores are all out of the top draw, just check out any of his highlight reels.

Kroos definitely hits the buzz but I can't find an entry location.

I wanted Isco @ 1.90 but money was tied up so had to let him go, is def in a nice uptrend and his playing reflects that.

(Then again I don't give a stuff about PB I look for capital growth so....)

• @The-Chartist said in RM midfielders:

I hold 300 Ascencio @ 1.61 - doing nicely and a potential future balon dor winner for me. One to keep and tuck away for the future, could end up leading the line for club and country and the goals he scores are all out of the top draw, just check out any of his highlight reels.

I wanted Isco @ 1.90 but money was tied up so had to let him go, is def in a nice uptrend and his playing reflects that.

'entry location'.
    Your considered approach makes me hate and love you in equal measure.

• @CleanShirtTrader said in RM midfielders:

@The-Chartist said in RM midfielders:

I hold 300 Ascencio @ 1.61 - doing nicely and a potential future balon dor winner for me. One to keep and tuck away for the future, could end up leading the line for club and country and the goals he scores are all out of the top draw, just check out any of his highlight reels.

'entry location'.
    Your considered approach makes me hate and love you in equal measure.

:)