Meunier - Hit or Miss?

• Hey Guys, what are your views on Menuier?

I will be honest that I am holding shares in him and hoping that his decent form and goals help him rise soon after the MB days..

Anyone else holding? If so what is your reason for holding?

Cheers

AndyP

• @AndyP32

Goal scoring defender = PB gold dust, add to that playing for the dominant team in the league = plenty of chance to get GWG = £££££

• Don’t hold but he’s a good option. I think the prospect of Dani Alves returning curtails Meunier’s price. Once Alves (35yo!) is gone or benched I’d see Meunier amongst the £3 defenders.

• I think Alves will be away in the summer.
    Meunier and Dagba to share the full back slot

• He's never won a PB for PSG (just 1 single day win for Belgium in the WC) and he's also only had 3 scores over 150 & at least one of those included a GWG.

So a miss for me regards PB. Transfer spec - possibly?

• @AndyP32

My understanding is that he pissed off the PSG ultras, and as a result, he isn't liked.

This will play a massive part in his future role at the club.

He's a cracking full back, but we all know the power fans can have at the big clubs.

• Interesting; I didn’t know that. Got to say he’d be a brilliant option for Man Utd to fill that void between 33yo Valencia and 19yo Dalot.

• @playingcards1 said in Meunier - Hit or Miss?:

Interesting; I didn’t know that. Got to say he’d be a brilliant option for Man Utd to fill that void between 33yo Valencia and 19yo Dalot.

That’s an interesting one but as a Man U fan I think Dalot has been pretty good when he has played and dont forget young can fill in also so I doubt that will ever happen.

• as a footballer he's for me one of the best in the world in his position..

as an FI hold (which i don't) I seem to remember him scoring highly a couple of times when netting from the back at PSG and i know he can pop up with the odd goal too so for a couple of quid well worth it...

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.