Football index personal managers

• So I remember reading someone stating they had a call off someone from the index saying that they now have a personal football index manager , out of interest how much do you have to have as a portfolio before getting one ? - anyone know ?

• @NewUser145896 Are you thinking of paying for the service or giving them control of your portfolio!

• Nooo I want total control , I thought I see someone mention that people with big portfolios get the own personal manager that they can go to direct for any queries or questions

• @NewUser145896

I would suggest this would only relate to a handful of users, with 200k+ portfolios, who have the potential to cause chaos in the market if their buys/sells are not monitored.

I'm a bit off that ... but one of these days, the prophecy will come true and the golden ferret will return.

• @Ollie It's more like a private bank, where every time you call you speak to the same person. Your own personal account manager. Can't really see why it would be needed on here.

• @johnboywalker
    I have a portfolio of between 40-50k and I have been assigned someone so you dont need anywhere near the 200k mark

• @johnboywalker said in Football index personal managers:

@NewUser145896

I would suggest this would only relate to a handful of users, with 200k+ portfolios, who have the potential to cause chaos in the market if their buys/sells are not monitored.

I'm a bit off that ... but one of these days, the prophecy will come true and the golden ferret will return.

😂 but how will we know the day the prodigal golden ferret has returned?

• They offered me two personal mangers for my portfolio of £8.95, but I insisted I was perfectly capable. They seemed concerned.

• @Valhalla 😂 I guess 1 Harry Kane doesn't take too much work

• @James i have 50k and havent 😂😂

• @Valhalla

The ferret will be released on Saturday morning @ 01:30 against the USA

• @johnboywalker cmon rodders this time .............!!!!! £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

• @Noirx4 I'm sure if you ask they would assign you one, same probably goes for most people .

For those interested I didn't ask but recieved this email last week.

"Hi James,

I hope this finds you well.

This is just a quick introductory email as I am a new addition to the team here at Football Index.

I have been assigned as your Account Manager, and I'm here to be your personal point of contact, providing you assistance with any queries/feedback/issues you may have.

It would be great to have a chat with you on the phone so I can introduce myself, you can schedule a time for me to call you by clicking here.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,
    Dan Nield"

• @Noirx4 I’d take it as a compliment. You have data coming out of every orifice, so they probably thought you could handle yourself 😉

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.