19th october

• First PB games.

Get in now before prices spike.

Lyon v Nimes
    Frankfurt v Düsseldorf
    Celta Vigo v Alaves

I will be going ante Rebic does the business for Frankfurt.

• Rebic got sent off in the last game so I don't think I'd go for him.

• @LarryDuffman said in 19th october:

Rebic got sent off in the last game so I don't think I'd go for him.

Ha ha lol, o well

• lol pumping fail...quick you'd better IS him now!

• @Matt-FI said in 19th october:

lol pumping fail...quick you'd better IS him now!

It wasn’t a pump at all mate, just pointing it out the first pb games as now is the time to buy players, not on the actual day when prices have peaked.

I happen to have rebic, he is a medium/long term hold for me on a transfer basis, to be honest it was a bonus he had or didn’t have as the case is a game on the 19th.

• Frankfurt and Lyon look the obvious options.

Maxi Gomez at Celta has dropped in price. Would be a good long term hold.

• My portfolio has taken a bit of a battering in the last few days, so looking forward to a return to PB eligible matches and hopefully better portfolio growth.

• Was talking about Frankfurt on another thread - they are in great form and have 2 single days coming up alongside 2 games against Limassol in the Europa league.

Rebic looks really good value for PB and transfer rumours, he got 2 yellows in the last game so 1 game bundesliga ban. Makes him more likely to start EL anyway.

I also hold Jovic and Haller and just picked up some defenders at IPO - dacosta and ndicka - attacking wingback and 19yr old prospect.

• I went for ultimate cheap option Hugo Mallo of Celta

• @Comrade
    Go for Nestor araujo. Think he's less than 40p

• @Indexical
    38p in fact

• Suspended

• I picked up some Haller (113P) futures for this Friday

• I've got Ndicka and Jovic for Frankfurt

• Lyon domination this Friday for me... they'll show bouncebackability from their trouncing verses PSG.... A 6-0 win with Mendy, Ndombele & Fekir all winning PB!!!!

• @dannypea Will Dembele start do you think?

• @dannypea said in 19th october:

Lyon domination this Friday for me... they'll show bouncebackability from their trouncing verses PSG.... A 6-0 win with Mendy, Ndombele & Fekir all winning PB!!!!

Ndombele ... this season, 11 games, 0 goals.

Last season ... 50 games, 1 goal.

He is an excellent footballer, but i'm not sure where he is going to get a winning midfield PB score from if he doesn't score goals.

• @johnboywalker

I don't own any of those mentioned and I don't invest for Performance Buzz dividends as i see it as a total guess and gamble...

My point for putting these names out there are for a bit of fun.. if i get them right 'great'... if i get them wrong (which i usually do) then even better as it is further proof to tell me why i don't bother investing for PB...

Another point for me mentioning players that regulars won't go for is because having watched in the past I know that anyone random can win PB just off the back of something bouncing in off ones backside... Who's to say Ndombele can't get a scrappy goal or even a 30 yard thunderbolt as a game winning goal? Mendy should have a clean sheet and plenty of passes? Depay, Fekir, Dembele take your pick?

But in truth it really could be anyone (bar the goalkeepers) from any of the six teams involved? I'm happy to change Ndombele for Celta Vigo's Bouffal if it makes you feel any better? Either way I won't be putting my money where my mouth is? Instead i'll rely on winning MB which at least pretty much near guarantees me daily returns!!!

• @dannypea isn’t fekir injured?

• I have a feeling prices across the whole index will rise quite a bit at the end of the week as it’s a lot of people’s monthly payday.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.