Real Madrid are about to get busy?

• Surely their current form, lack of goal threat and reliance on the Welsh Pele means that there's going to be some silly media attention coming their way.

Benzema is finished without Zidane backing him. Isco is injured but due back soon and Modric still looks like the witch from Chorlton and the wheelies.

Who do they buy, who do they sell and on that basis is Bale undervalue currently?

• @Ellisandro
    The problem with Bale is he seems to becoming more and more injury prone as time goes on

• @Advinculas-Index Agreed and that's what injecting monkey hormones into your balls does for you.

• what you guys think to Mariano Diaz he's got to be in the starting 11 now! Needs one cracking match and his price will rocket! do you lot think he's got it in him?

• Real Madrid need to start winning, and they need to start winning convincingly.

If that doesn't happen, a new manager will come in, and things will be all change.

We all know how much a change of manager and new tactics, influence a players PB scoring on the index.

Salah suits Klopps style and Hazard is flying because of Sarri-ball.

I think the majority of the Madrid squad is at the lowest they will be for a while. They genuinely can't play any poorer than the last 3 games I have watched.

• @johnboywalker completely agree

• They have underestimated loosing Ronaldo for a year and Perez wants Neymar.

• That's why ZZ went out on a high knowing CR was going, and sometimes it takes time for managers to get their new style across.

• @Ollie

Zidane won 3 Champions League trophies in a row, and was still under immense pressure due to finishing 2nd in La Liga.

It's a transitional period, that's for sure. Madrid went for so long with Ronaldo single handedly winning them games, it's clear that the current squad are struggling to identify a new talisman.

I have faith in the current crop of players. I do not have faith in a manager that has lost 3 of his last 4 matches (drawn 1) and has only scored 1 goal in the last 5 games.

Even big Sam could get you better results.

• @johnboywalker said in Real Madrid are about to get busy?:

@Ollie

Zidane won 3 Champions League trophies in a row, and was still under immense pressure due to finishing 2nd in La Liga.

It's a transitional period, that's for sure. Madrid went for so long with Ronaldo single handedly winning them games, it's clear that the current squad are struggling to identify a new talisman.

I have faith in the current crop of players. I do not have faith in a manager that has lost 3 of his last 4 matches (drawn 1) and has only scored 1 goal in the last 5 games.

Even big Sam could get you better results.

Don't knock Alardycinho!!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.