FI Tools an independent review

• Hi guys. So there are a bucket load of resources out there now some pay some free. I thought it would be worth people sharing what they've used and what the good and bad about them is.

The below are what i am aware of:

Noirx4 data product - £1 basic, £2 premium a month
    FI edge data product - £6.49 a month
    FI scout data product - £5 a month
    FI trading journal- £4 a month?
    Index gain - currently free soon to be pay for
    Matts review of index growth - free
    The FIG podcast - free
    Noirx4 youtube guides - free
    The FIG newsletter - free

So what of the above have you used, found useful. How did it help you etc??

• @Noirx4 i m a huge fan of the FIG podcast!!!

• @Noirx4
    How did you become aware of the Noirx4 ones :)

• @Advinculas-Index lol good question

• @Noirx4 said in FI Tools an independent review:

Hi guys. So there are a bucket load of resources out there now some pay some free. I thought it would be worth people sharing what they've used and what the good and bad about them is.

The below are what i am aware of:

Noirx4 data product - £1 basic, £2 premium a month
    FI edge data product - £6.49 a month
    FI scout data product - £5 a month
    FI trading journal- £4 a month?
    Index gain - currently free soon to be pay for
    Matts review of index growth - free
    The FIG podcast - free
    Noirx4 youtube guides - free
    The FIG newsletter - free

So what of the above have you used, found useful. How did it help you etc??

-FIG newsletter, FIG podcast I listen to/read but mainly for entertainment, they aren't really that useful for index vets. Mainly the scouting podcasts (as opposed to the ones where they chat about the index) but they tend to be the least interesting.
    -Your data is pretty good, can't go wrong for a quid
    -Edge is over-rated
    -Index Gain is fantastic for free (not sure how much if it will be free indefinitely, think the buzz-bot thing will be - guess they will want to keep members to promote their paid stuff but pretty much essential for everyone to sign up to
    -Of the You Tube stuff, the dude who does the journal does quite a few videos, they are worth watching but most are pretty much common sense and/or stealth advertising his journal

• I use quite a few of these, and have to say Index Gain's new tools in particular are great.

There is a great resource missing from this list though; Football Index Trader (@_FI_Trader) writes daily blogs, which are consistently high quality. They demonstrate by far the most rational strategy and application towards the Index I've seen.

• @Keegan's-Bluff i was confident id probably missed a few so feel free to add any extras ive missed

• I listen to the FIG podcast, and I use Football Index Edge.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.