RB Salzburg

• I see two Salzburg players are in the top 5 percentage risers today. Any idea why this may be? I feel Patson Daka is a huge prospect but not one of the risers.

• @NewUser171924

Cheap, young prospects are being hoovered up across the index over the last couple of days; not sure if it's a single big buyer or just a trend but Mo Lamine Diaby of Nice went from 85 to 97, Xadas of Braga 72 to 85, St Juste of Feyenoord 47 to 58, Bennetts of B M Gladbach 104 to 120 Ron Viera 94 to 122 are a few examples I noted, many more besides.

I guess the RBS guys are being swept up at the same time.

• I think people are starting to realize that these players are possibly way undervalued compared to the majority of players who are actually overpriced when looking at value. There is now stats and figures available for most established players that give an idea of what returns they have returned.
    For example the most expensive players such as Neymar, Pogba, Hazard and Salah have all produced double digit returns which justifies there current price especially as there media and on pitch performances are a little easier to predict.
    The players priced between £4 and £8 I believe are very much exposed and in few cases look like they will produce double digit returns so are actually overpriced.
    These cheap potentially good players offer a low risk opportunity to find value as if they progress 1 dividend win may produce double digit returns plus capital appreciation.
    Therefore I guess traders are waking up to the opportunities in this price range and will be doing far less business in the middle price range and are starting to realise that a host of big name players are actually shocking value so expect these £1 players to be £2 very quickly.

• @Fletch said in RB Salzburg:

I think people are starting to realize that these players are possibly way undervalued compared to the majority of players who are actually overpriced when looking at value. There is now stats and figures available for most established players that give an idea of what returns they have returned.
    For example the most expensive players such as Neymar, Pogba, Hazard and Salah have all produced double digit returns which justifies there current price especially as there media and on pitch performances are a little easier to predict.
    The players priced between £4 and £8 I believe are very much exposed and in few cases look like they will produce double digit returns so are actually overpriced.
    These cheap potentially good players offer a low risk opportunity to find value as if they progress 1 dividend win may produce double digit returns plus capital appreciation.
    Therefore I guess traders are waking up to the opportunities in this price range and will be doing far less business in the middle price range and are starting to realise that a host of big name players are actually shocking value so expect these £1 players to be £2 very quickly.

Completely agree with this. KDB being the obvious example of a middle-sector player being completely over-valued.