Players for the next 4 weeks

• Below I have highlights a club from each PB League who have a decent run of fixtures until the next International break in the middle of November. I have then highlighted 2-3 potential players who could shine. For the purpose of transparency, I have placed a "(hold)" next to the player's name if I personally have that player in my portfolio.

England: Liverpool - Huddersfield, Red Star, Cardiff, Arsenal, Red Star, Fulham

Salah - £9.86 - could re-ignite at any time, proven MB/PB winner
    Keita - £3.90 - with Milner out, Keita could grab the GWG with his play
    VVD - £3.01 - Liverpool much more solid at the back these days and capable of scoring from set-pieces, as he did against Germany this week

France - St Etienne - Rennes, Nimes, Angers, Reims

Cabella (hold) - £2.50 - great PB stats, pulls the strings and capable of GWG
    Khazri - £1.03 - mercurial player who could snatch a friday night star player award

Germany - RB Leipzig - Augsburg, Celtic, Schalke, Hoffenheim, Hertha, Celtic, Leverkusen

Sabitzer - £1.52 - already won PB this year
    Werner - £3.39 - 4 goals from 7 so far and could move in January
    Halstenberg - £1.06 - another who has already won PB, decent baseline scores

Italy - Fiorentina - Cagliari, Torino, Roma, Frosinone

Veretout - £2.49 - attacking mid with decent baseline PB scores
    Chiesa - £3.43 - talented youngster who is impressing bigger clubs scouts
    Milenkovic - £2.22 - 2 goals already from defence and young to boot like Chiesa

Spain - Sevilla - Barcelona, Akhisarspor, Huesca, Real Sociedad, Akhisarspor, Espanyol

Ben Yedder (hold) - £1.84 - capable of scoring braces and hat-tricks (already this season)
    Banega (hold) - £3.99 - deep lying playmaker on pens, great pb stats, linked to arsenal transfer
    Sarabia - £1.80 - attacking mid that likes to have shots, could destroy huesca