Mario Balotelli

• What are fellow traders thoughts on Mario?

He's hardly featured so far this season & has dropped to £1.44 a share as a result.

With his preseason weight issues seemingly behind him, do people agree that he now seems a pretty good investment at his current price?

It's a big if....... but if he returned to the Prem in the near future, he would be FI gold from a media perspective.

• @GarethG

Sold out at a small loss, just not firing yet, possibly fallen out with manager &/or team mates - gambled on him @151 just didn't work out.

• Yep. I hold a few. Contract up in the summer and whilst I expect he’ll return to Italy, the possibility of a Premier League return make it a gamble worth taking for me.

Not bad at £1.50ish anyway considering he’s won a few PB returns.

• China.

He's done his home country Seria A, then arguably the best (and highest paid) league the Prem, then went a chilled in the south of France, he doesn't fancy want the tough life. China.

• He turned down China last year.

L'Equipe reported last year:
    “a concrete offer came for Balotelli but was rejected as it came from a Chinese club, a league that is not considered competitive by Balotelli at the current phase of his career”.

• There was an article last week that he would be available for selection after the international break.
    He missed pre season so was a million miles behind in terms of fitness.
    He will be back firing soon I would expect