Real Madrid strikers

• Karim Benzema is facing a fitness battle for Real Madrid but who will step up to the job...

• did they no buy a new striker?! wit wis his name nah cant mind

• Mariano diaz,terrible fi player-needs a hat trick to be in with a chance of pb.

• i heard hotspurs want t swap strikers

• @NewUser113421 Considering you've mentioned Mariano Diaz in 3 recent posts I assume you already know the answer to this question!? A+ for effort.

For what it's worth if he bags a few goals his price will go up, poor PB scores or no. Just the way the market is these days. Also, apart from the Barca game Real have some decent looking fixtures.

• @Jazzman said in Real Madrid strikers:

@NewUser113421 Considering you've mentioned Mariano Diaz in 3 recent posts I assume you already know the answer to this question!? A+ for effort.

For what it's worth if he bags a few goals his price will go up, poor PB scores or no. Just the way the market is these days. Also, apart from the Barca game Real have some decent looking fixtures.

Diaz = dog shizzle

• @Jazzman said in Real Madrid strikers:

@NewUser113421 Considering you've mentioned Mariano Diaz in 3 recent posts I assume you already know the answer to this question!? A+ for effort.

Well spotted.

It's a sure fire way to make the player you want to rise, fall.

Repeatedly touting the same shite, in different forums, chats, topics ... like a terrible subliminal messaging advertising campaign.

It evokes emotions in me similar to when that prick Ray Winstone hijacks my tv screen before every match ... 'gaaammmble gamble gaaaaaaamble'.

Give it a rest mate.

• @johnboywalker

Completely agree. By all means defend your picks, or discuss them in relevant threads, but spamming the forum repeatedly smacks of desperation. It suggests you don’t confidence in your choice and are looking to pump the price urgently. Just chill out.

• I'm just waiting for him to start a new topic...

'What's the name of the actress from that Jim Carey film??'

You know, the one wi the green faced dude, no nae the hulk, the other one ... The Mask, aye that's it.

Cameron ... (oh I've got it) DIAZ!! She was decent.

Great film, bit off topic, sorry for rambling.

Anyhoos, back to footie, Real Madrid eh, what a team ...

• Let’s just wait for Isco to come back and start creating/scoring!

Shameless pump there.

• @johnboywalker said in Real Madrid strikers:

I'm just waiting for him to start a new topic...

'What's the name of the actress from that Jim Carey film??'

You know, the one wi the green faced dude, no nae the hulk, the other one ... The Mask, aye that's it.

Cameron ... (oh I've got it) DIAZ!! She was decent.

Great film, bit off topic, sorry for rambling.

Anyhoos, back to footie, Real Madrid eh, what a team ...

Haha

• Harry Kane

• I'm a firm believer in investing at the right time for myself which is usually after a slight dip or at the lowest end of the upward spike as I see the potential (due usually to a bit of recent form or media hype) for growth which should be a standard starting point for investing...

With that in mind I usually look at a few things... Is the player playing well? Is the club playing well? Is the player the star attraction or the most influential in that club? If so then no reason not to invest... If not then look at reasons why? Look at alternative reasons perhaps to invest? Do they have a winnable run of PB games coming up? Are they involved in any transfer or MB gossip? Or on my own gut feel will their quality come through eventually?

For Real Madrid and their strikers whilst I feel 'quality' must eventually come through... I also feel that it is a team in a bit of turmoil and it could even get worse before it gets better... so on that basis it does put me off investing in any of their star attacking assets just now.

Vinicius Junior is no doubt the most exciting of those but at 4.34 and two league appearances does that really offer genuine VFM?

Gareth Bale is one that should attract transfer speculation and has the potential to be a matchwinner but is he playing well enough to warrant chucking almost £7 a share on? Especially with his injury record?

Benzema, 30 years old and who's average goals per game is nothing special has also been rumoured with a move to China which could see his value drop hugely...

Whilst Mariano has got one 20 goal season in France to back him up... Who's to say he can repeat the feat in Spain having not yet set the Bernabeau alight? Is he still at the gamble stage until (and if) he finds his feet?

For me safer bets are in midfield, Ceballos, Asensio, Isco and in defence with Ramos, Carvajal and Varane who do tend to perform most weeks but until Real Madrid start winning some games and hit some serious form I wouldn't be that keen on throwing money at their players just yet?

• As much as I was rippin the OP for repeatedly touting, I do actually rate Mariano Diaz. I think he has the opportunity and ability to partially fill the massive void left by Ronaldos departure.

Once he gets the opportunity, and consistently hits a run of form, it won't be long before the Barcelona born man gets his chance in the Spanish national side. Which will surely cause a surge in value.

Worth considering.

• Note sure Real have time to blood Diaz. I think they'll splash the cash for a big name. Not only because Barca seem to be having some funding issues.

Kane has to be in with a shout. It was reported a while back from an unreliable source that Kane had finally understood that he was never going to be mega rich based on endorsements (a speech problem and the fact he looks like a member of the hapsburg family) and that his agent was suggesting he moved to a team that had a global brand...that was before the WC and his 6 year contract...

H

• Neymar next summer and watch Raiolo tout Pogba to them.

• @Ellisandro

I don't doubt Real Madrid will spend big in the January window to appease the fans. I'd love to see Kane in that team.

Until then, they have 13 games (league and europe) to sort their shit out.

More than enough time for a run of games to the likes of Diaz and Vinicius jnr.

• I like the look of Vinicius Jr, just wish i'd followed up on my hunch and gone in earlier...

• @Ellisandro

If he lives up to the hype, I'd say you will still be getting in early mate.

The Madrid fans are screaming for him to get a chance.

He jumped about 40p this week, just because he played well in a brazil under 20's game.

Imagine if he does the same in La liga. He will rocket.

• @johnboywalker said in Real Madrid strikers:

@Ellisandro

If he lives up to the hype, I'd say you will still be getting in early mate.

The Madrid fans are screaming for him to get a chance.

He jumped about 40p this week, just because he played well in a brazil under 20's game.

Imagine if he does the same in La liga. He will rocket.

If he doesn't score for a few games the crowd will eat him for breakfast, not good for a kid and he could crumble, I think Madrid have really messed up on this.

Ronaldo was getting booed consistently, how is a young kid with only experience in Brazil going to handle that.