The braggers of Twitter

• Is it just me or does anyone else find people boosting about their gambling winnings on Twitter a bit vulgar and self-obsessive? What is the purpose of it?

• They're probably just trying to increase their followers, so they can pump their latest buy, encourage others to buy in too and then dump their own futures at a profit.

Be wary of what you read on Twitter. Self-interest seems to be behind a lot of tweets.

• they're not real!!!!

I've done extensive due diligence and found out that most have the name FI-Mike or similar... Most don't have any pictures... Most don't talk about anything else... Most don't have any 'real' friends and most have got us all wrapped in to thinking if we don't join we'll miss out on these huge returns!!!!

I would rather see a different advertorial approach as the game really does speak for itself without these nonesense fake twitter accounts...

• @dannypea said in The braggers of Twitter:

they're not real!!!!

I've done extensive due diligence and found out that most have the name FI-Mike or similar... Most don't have any pictures... Most don't talk about anything else... Most don't have any 'real' friends and most have got us all wrapped in to thinking if we don't join we'll miss out on these huge returns!!!!

I would rather see a different advertorial approach as the game really does speak for itself without these nonesense fake twitter accounts...

Agreed!

• @NewUser171924 agreed!

Even if there was a purpose to such a post, I’d much rather see numbers quoted in terms of % anyway. Being able to turn £25k of dividends is meaningless without context.

If I had invested £2m for example then I’m sure I would have turned £25k of dividends. I’d also hope to have better things to do with my time than post on twitter. Spending some of my millions for example!

• This post is deleted!

• deleted my input shoulda read original post twice!