anticipation

• fairly new to FI and id expect this is stating the obvious, but is the rise in the top players on the platform in the last few hours (Mbappe, Neymar, Hazard particularly) a result of people stocking up in anticipation of the announcement later today. I predict that they are the players most likely to be affected by it?

• People will be speculating and buying players as a gamble based on what they think the announcement will be. Those players possibly seen as a safe bet, while the lower end (goalkeepers) is where users might get burnt... oh...

• haha i literally just bought some shares in Kepa incase they announce a seperate category for goalkeepers... whoops

• @NewUser156777 said in anticipation:

haha i literally just bought some shares in Kepa incase they announce a seperate category for goalkeepers... whoops

Sounds of a trombone...

• If you're making money then it's a good buy regardless of the situation. Based on Mike B's latest tweets it might not be wise to hold - https://twitter.com/MikeB_FI/status/1052553873422831618

• @RubiksFI oh dear... ive been checking twitter on and off all day, i dont check it for an hour and that happens.... looks like ill be selling kepa straight away

• @newuser156777 Haha, it's all kicked off on twitter!! Don't know how new you to FI or if you've been burnt it's at least been a learning experience... we've all been there!!

• Properly, ive been on this for a week! thank god i only bought 5 shares. Instant sold him and lost £1, so for the learning experience i think it's worth it! all this anticipation is making me a good bit of money however... should i expect prices to come back down following the announcement?