Goal & Assist Dividends

• My main worry have is when they pull this promo, all the attacking players will drop like a stone. If they then swap to some new defenders promo (clean sheet bonus dividends). Everyone on sells attackers buys defenders.

It creates market volatility which is good for FI as everyone buys and sells on mass. Moving the markets around and making commission. If this is the future on the football index. I think i'll sell up and leave.

I don't what a product that a random promo moves the market around, and it's just a gamble that I move to the flavor of the month before the announcement. I want a product where I can profit of my football knowledge.

"What's your football knowledge worth"

• How much do these goals/assists dividends pay?

• @Lukeroro 2p goal 0.5p assist

• @Misto said in Goal & Assist Dividends:

It creates market volatility which is good for FI as everyone buys and sells on mass. Moving the markets around and making commission

This seems the main objective, as I read it you NEED TO SELL any player you already hold to buyback in order to qualify, thus creating 2% sales commission for FI & unnecessary costs for holders, just one winner IMHO - tempted to call it a con.

• Agree with the above.
    Volatility (and with the added 'New' futures criteria) is what will drive revenue for FI.
    With the current promo, diversity of futures goes out the window with everyone focusing on goals/assists machines.
    Will have to rethink strategy

• Will get De Ligt when he’s £1. It’s all heavily waited for strikers now.

• @Misto said in Goal & Assist Dividends:

My main worry have is when they pull this promo, all the attacking players will drop like a stone. If they then swap to some new defenders promo (clean sheet bonus dividends). Everyone on sells attackers buys defenders.

It creates market volatility which is good for FI as everyone buys and sells on mass. Moving the markets around and making commission. If this is the future on the football index. I think i'll sell up and leave.

I don't what a product that a random promo moves the market around, and it's just a gamble that I move to the flavor of the month before the announcement. I want a product where I can profit of my football knowledge.

"What's your football knowledge worth"

Probably why it's a trial so then they keep switching around, defenders and clean sheets etc etc, would be a fucking disaster. This should be a one off, definitely not good for traders

• @Parvez112333
    You might have re thimnk it again if the promo period finishes in November and everyone then starts selling off their strikers (generating another shitstorm of commission for FI)

• @NewUser159387 Encouraging people to sell and rebuy is a con. Say you market sell a £5 player just to rebuy and have him eligible for the extra dividends will cost you 10p per share in commission. Now your player need to score 5 days in the next 30 days just to break even. They know that is very unlikely to happen, so the player losses before they even start.

If you IS a player and rebuy you have no chance of making that back up in extra payments, unless your backing me on Friday night 5 a side with my shooting boots on. :)