Fully Unimpressed

• All the championship players and dutch players just died 😞

• saw this coming with championship players

ive tried to instant sell harvey barnes before all the money i made on his IPO is lost, you know the harvey barnes they released all of two days ago?

• Massive anti climax. Not only that, it's likely to damage my current portfolio when the promo ends

• @MikeM29 If he's in any way related to the Ferret, he may be worth holding...

• Disgusting 😡😡😡

• I think the worry is what to think long term.? How can you plan?, how can you call it a portfolio with stuff like this, if it becomes a theme?

A great product will be ruined and just turned into skybet/betfair ect ect

• Going to be hard to use my football knowledge to profit now, when prices will be determined by what random promo is running and when.

• I think FI will realise what a mistake this was and remove it after a month or at least give players in defensive positions some sort of bonus such as clean sheets. Otherwise the whole thing is screwed. They should apologise.

• The only positive is that this is a TRIAL.... I imagine it will never be acted upon again once this 30 day shambles ends

• I'm out. Whole portfolio in sell queue's. Was fun while it lasted

• Let’s just stay calm and give this feedback to FI. It’s a trial. They m expected it to be popular; it evidently isn’t. If everyone hates it at the end of November, they won’t press ahead with it.

I agree it makes their attempt to build hype look ridiculous and unprofessional, but this is still a young product and they’ll make mistakes along the way.

• I'm not against the idea of earning dividends for goals and assist, the more ways to make dividends the better.

My issue is how this has been communicated. It's Literally been amateur hour!!! 😡😡😡

• @playingcards1 said in Fully Unimpressed:

Let’s just stay calm and give this feedback to FI. It’s a trial. They m expected it to be popular; it evidently isn’t. If everyone hates it at the end of November, they won’t press ahead with it.

I agree it makes their attempt to build hype look ridiculous and unprofessional, but this is still a young product and they’ll make mistakes along the way.

And when they dont press ahead with it in November they will be raking in another load of commission from the big sell off

• Absolute shambles...!!! 😡😡

• @JC5

Sure you have..

• They’ve made bigger mistakes in the past few years. Traders who were here last year will remember the MB/Squad eligibility fiasco. It’s annoying and their plan has backfired, but they always get it right in the end.

• @Misto

What’s your weekly return from this event? Say from before announcement to now. Doubt it’s more than -5%. Probably close to 0.

What’s your yearly return?
    -crickets- -silence-

I’ll answer.. > 100%.

• @NewUser140313 That doesn't matter if they change the product. Also I'm well up today because I have loads of Neymar, Mbappe , Hazard and Piatek. Still doesn't matter to me. If they change the FI to be promo lead, instead of knowledge lead. My future portfolio gains are going to be at the mercy of what ever promo they run next to create market volatility.

• Deposited a sizeable amount this time last week. Made a portfolio based on the rules - now the goalposts change. Appreciate I'll be one of thousands.

The more I think about it the angrier I get. Everything about this is to encourage constant buying and selling, from the way it was announced to the intricacies of the proposed system. Match days are now just going to be a mad scramble, benefiting anyone who can react fastest to a goal going in.

It's fundamentally changed the entire concept. Bigger worry is that they decide this is the way forward and it replaces PB full time.

It reeks of them not being profitable enough to be able to afford the new set of directors and big name endorsers under the current platform model, which is a huge worry for me - suggests there might be more fundamental changes ahead.

Seriously considering ISing and asking for the shortfall made up under the £500 risk free offer. Not what I signed up for.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.