What is the best way for this platform to work?

• FI needs the turnover of Buy, Sell and Commission to function. Is there an underlying problem with the dividend structure logic? Where the appeal of PB returns on high value players starts to fade at certain price points. Is MB a good idea? Is there a better sustainable way you could think of for dividends to operate, that encourages reasonable buying and selling of players? Positive ideas please, not gripes.

• Does this forum even get considered as what to do next?

• @Ollie it depends. If the aim is to gain long term investment and build a football stock market then it was fine before, a share split followed by a dividend increase and repeat that would have been perfect.

If FI is following a short term bets, profits and turnover of futures idea, then continuing to add benefits for short term investments then dividends for clean sheets for keepers should be the next addition followed by a GWG dividend.

• Ultimately they want to have as many different type of customers as possible. Media Buzz satisfies a more market type trader - it is predictable and rewards people who can time the market well. Performance Buzz is more of a FFL type game whereas this is clearly aimed at the short-term person who wants the thrill of the 'bet'

Honestly the way people get the knickers in a twist is embarrassing. For the savvy trader this is great as we can take advantage of the thrill chasers. For the long term traders nothing is intrinsically impacted and for the Index its great as it generates volatility and encourages another type of customer.

The scary element of what is the mother and father of all over-reactions is that FI might actually be put off future dividend rises. Lets say they added a Goalkeeper PB award - what would happen is money would be thrown into goalies at the (temporary as they have not actually devalued) expense of other players. They may fear everyone goes into a meltdown over that. If they increase PB, MB owners may take a strop so they just say sod this for a game of soldiers and leave dividends as they are.

• @mike778 to be honest, I guess a PB clean sheet dividend is next. FI would have made a killing today, regardless of the forum.

• @Lukeroro said in What is the best way for this platform to work?:

@mike778 to be honest, I guess a PB clean sheet dividend is next. FI would have made a killing today, regardless of the forum.

Judging by twitter looks like they may change it so dividends for defenders scoring is more than strikers which may get away with the need for clean sheets.

• @mike778 said in What is the best way for this platform to work?:

@Lukeroro said in What is the best way for this platform to work?:

@mike778 to be honest, I guess a PB clean sheet dividend is next. FI would have made a killing today, regardless of the forum.

Judging by twitter looks like they may change it so dividends for defenders scoring is more than strikers which may get away with the need for clean sheets.

Obviously for f**** sake don't anyone trade on that comment, its just a twitter thread where the marketing dude gave a thumbs up to the idea or something like that. Not exactly in stone

• @mike778 Where did you see that, got a link? That would help with the market un-balance some what right now.

• @mike778 Good idea, I'd be happy with that. Might stock up on Alonso, VVD, Walker etc now.

• This could be a future trend...periodic promos
    Goals/Assist
    Clean Sheets
    Pass masters
    Man of the Match
    etc

even could bring in the negative elements
    Yellow/Red cards
    Fouls

lol

• @mike778 I was joking.