Accouncement times

• So as far as I can see, an email came out at 2pm stating that there would be a trial of a new win mechanic. No specifics at all. This led to assumptions of a goalkeeper dividend - with supposed leaks to support that. Nothing was done by FI to stop the mass buying of keepers as far as I’m aware for at least an hour when they suggested a leak of incorrect info.

So my question is, why didn’t they release all the information at 2pm instead of specifying what this would mean for us at 6pm? This in my opinion has led to mass sell offs and huge commission for FI. The info provided around 6pm was unclear and still didn’t specify what the win bonus would amount to. Therefore, I feel we’ve all unfortunately been misled.

• @NewUser171924 welcome to the layer cake

• @NewUser171924 So do I. Not that many people are joyous with this and I think Adam Cole thought we were simpler than we are. FI expected us to fall for this and we didn't. They'll have to do some re-thinking and do something else.

• @NewUser171924 said in Accouncement times:

So as far as I can see, an email came out at 2pm stating that there would be a trial of a new win mechanic. No specifics at all. This led to assumptions of a goalkeeper dividend - with supposed leaks to support that. Nothing was done by FI to stop the mass buying of keepers as far as I’m aware for at least an hour when they suggested a leak of incorrect info.

So my question is, why didn’t they release all the information at 2pm instead of specifying what this would mean for us at 6pm? This in my opinion has led to mass sell offs and huge commission for FI. The info provided around 6pm was unclear and still didn’t specify what the win bonus would amount to. Therefore, I feel we’ve all unfortunately been misled.

Because they wanted to give everyone the same info at the same time. With that in mind, it was fair to give advance notice of when the announcement was going to be. If they just released everything at 2pm, people would have to hope they got lucky and were on their emails at 2pm. If anything they should have given more notice and sent the 2pm email the day before.

This is consistent with what they have done in the past. Re keepers they can hardly tell anyone who to buy. Anyone buying a keeper knew they were gambling pure and simple.

Apologies for being rational